Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Last days are the hardest, but financial freedom is on the crest of a new month.

HAZZARDAYRE BLUESCOLONELS PHOOTENOTES

Since the collapse of the Montgomery Foundation and displacement of 4 club Treasurers , the monthly monies that used to flow into the Knytes and its subsidiaries was slim if at all.

Two things prevented my progression as I would have liked it. But those same two things also kept me from being homeless, so it was a Pay Paul and extract from Peter. Cousin Bud as he had in being executor and Trustee of the Montgomery Foundation set me up for SSI, but also became the Payee. Just as it was while he was the Foundation’ Trustee, it was a fight just to get the proper amounts within the limits of income just to get money sent to the right people at the right time. When bills got there late , there were finance charges, because of those, Bud paid the bill, I paid the finance charges out of my pocket. Utility bills in Heyburn is one of the examples.

When Bud’s health declined he retired from being Trustee. Following the path of Bud the same situations went on with the new rip off, and really infantile gal in Blackfoot. The first raise of the gloomy cloud, came when Charlie at A1 took over the duties, while Ricky took over financial duties of the club. So far so good.

The bottom line is, after 10 years of near hell. My Federal funds are now in my hands for my control for my uses and needs.

The second thing that went sour with finances was even with my name sake and all on paper, but not in full operation was AyreWolf Aviation. When AyreWolf Aviation was created, I did the selling and bidding of dusting contracts, shook hands for contracts with local Government bodies for insect control, with the Forest Service amongst others for Fire suppression assistance contracts. Plus turned the wrenches on the aircraft. To protect the money of AyreWolf, my second cousin took over most of the managerial duties and accounting. Thus, yes AyreWolf is my company, but cousin Gordon ran it. So the Feds never knew I got a yearly dividend payment. Still don’t, except 80% of AyreWolf Aviation went to Alaska last June when Gordon got hitched to some Eskimo, and moved most of the resources there. Only 5 aircraft including the 3 Bells, stayed here under my watch. But they sit because I’m not rated to legally fly them. Which is why I’m here in Utah now to begin with. Plus yes the raising the bar for HazzardAyre.

There are reasons why my money and the clubs money align allot, many of which I can’t say here.

But come July 1st or close to thereof, the lack of suitable funds wont be a problem. While there wont be a big increase in the whole funds, being able to direct that money to where I need it will make it possible to get back to where I need to be.

As far as the club. There is four new financial supporters coming back into the picture. HD is still there, but joining the injest of funding, is John Deere Ag Division, Tetrex , to name two. This means full income minus expenses will hit around $11.5 million, for the Mountain West Charter of the Knytes-of-Anarchy/AyreWolvez(Hazzard County Wynged Warriors Association). This will be controlled by myself as well as a small board of advisers, but it means more green.

It means that HazzardAyre has the fertilizer inputs to grow even faster. It means many of the events from DukesFest West, to the AyreWolvez AyreShow can take place. It means not only casting for talent for a film , but making that film. The list goes on but you get the idea.

It means instead of begging for Skoal money from my neighbor, Dave. Or like I had to when I lived in Glenn’s Ferry. It means, I can set and operate budgets that don’t change. It means I can set aside money for Skoal, it means setting money aside for cable tv/Internet, it means I can live where I want to, and find more affordable quarters. It means I can hire attorney’s to sue two local firms, that have stolen , countless thousands of dollars from the Foundation and the club. It means I can also hire attorney’s to go after some of those in and around Hazzard who ripped off both the Foundation as well as the club. No more somebody telling me no you can’t or shouldn’t do that. Some people are going to bleed from Abe Lincoln’s ears, and be looking for a bunch of cash to put in my stash and I don’t care who hurts, this crap of me doing without are over.

Yes I still have to cow down with this Wolf’s tail between my legs and Beg my neighbor Dave for chew money, but it’s the last.

TTYL

rebel sig AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
--Theodore Roosevelt
Jeremiah 23:24“Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the LORD. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the LORD.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

rebel logo the way it ought 2b

sbt2pleasent view tail