Monday, June 23, 2014

Why haven’t they contacted us? Maybe spooked?

HAZZARDAYRE COVERHAZZARDAYRE MORNING JAVA

First of all there is a previous dealing here but I’ll get to this later. So I’m grooving to my early morning recorded show, since my jaw is partly swollen shut, thing is I went boom on ground hit jaw on cement. It’ll heal but hurts like a crapper. Once the Goody’s and Skoal do their parts I’ll be okay.

So watching Imus, and grooving on my show, comparing Imus and I , no wonder he evaporated, why’s he at Fox instead of us? Or me? Simple a real publicist, and agent damn maybe I need to get TMG to rep me as well.

Any mile so got up to put death to a moth that was making me have fits and picked up this publication that is made up of a bunch of newspapers and whatnots, called HomeTown Values. They publish other publications such as Utah Business and others. So I got to wondering, why haven’t these bunch contacted us to at least ask if we would advertise in their publications? Its easiest to say they didn’t know of us, here on HazzardAyre Radio, which is unusual. Or they’re too stuck up, which might be part of it as well.

With The SLC Trib, and Deseret News under the microscope due to an Utah Attorney General’ investigation, on some deal about a merger. This really is going to be interesting. But still I can’t understand why none of the outside media of Utah has not visited or at least called here to HazzardAyre HQ, to inquire if we would want to advertise? Few business’ call a media firm to ask to place ads, its usually a bunch of people doing bird dogging to flush out advertisers. And yet , they must have thought hey, didn’t we deal with the Knytes-of-Anarchy before? The answer is yes, but by the time we got everything wrangled around they got so damn stuck up at Utah Business Mag, that we said kiss mine.

Thing is, maybe today, with ye old Wolf here holding both the checkbook and pen its time for a few grazing sheep to pop their heads up, and do some blatting.

It’s the same from CH-4 to CH-2 to other, hell I even threw out an invite to the SE(Standard Examiner) here in Ogden.

Look ; Hazzard Ayre is good on its own. HazzardAyre is the epitome of 4rebel fight the system, unplugged radio both over the air in WoodRuff/Randolph, Utah and covering all of Laketown, Garden City and immediate area, as well as online everywhere else, although here the online part has developed a hiccup or two from Livestream.com . That said, still HazzardAyre is kicking butt from Buhl Idaho to Wendover Utah, from CokeVille to Boise. And many parts in between, and even with that , there are a few locals that have no idea we are here. Or at least online. www.livestream.com/hazzardayre , and that’s why we could use some ink in a few ad mags, but I have wondered, maybe its because we don’t carry that small Blue Book, and wear a tiny plaque that says Elder on it. You think that doesn’t matter here? guess again, I know of several companies in fact potential renters, that have discriminated against not just us , but a few others because they were not what is branded a Cultural Mormon. You know go to church on Sunday, sell on Monday. Here’s an example; Local State Farm Agent here in Ogden, has had an office space for rent for nearly 3 months, lowered it to $200.00 a month. still to date no takers. We inquired, you could smell LDS all over the place, but I bit my jaw. Why didn’t we get a office space? Not LDS enough. They used other excuses , but that was it. I knew it as I walked out. This guy as so called open minded as he was, was not going to rent studio office space to an Military Aviation custom truck club for a radio station studio. He said it was due to noise, I knew it was we were not LDS enough. Know what? Space is still available. So why hasn’t MediaOne Utah contacted us?

Must be just a Utah thing.

TTYL

rebel sig AYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
False freedom leaves a man free to do what he likes; true freedom, to do what he ought.
--Anonymous
Isaiah 40:31“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail