Friday, June 27, 2014

When Shit hits the fan

HAZZARDAYRE COVERCOLONELS PHOOTENOTES

The Rules are different for the victim than for those committing an offense. Example , former roomy sooner him being former the better started in on me again. Now the pee picker has been okay for the last few weeks, but he’s been gone for most of that time, being with some gal in Kearns, what he does out of my sight and hearing I don’t care.

Through My recommendation my landlord is renting him a place within too close for a restraining order, but I really don’t think that situation will last long since he’ll come up short on rent or something and be booted quite quickly.

I really don’t care. His BS is out of here by this time next week. For me its no cable for a few weeks but I have VCR tapes plus Internet so who cares.

I have came to the conclusion that getting HazzardAyre in other quarters and my butt back in Idaho is best off. It means paying less to Dan in Twin Falls on the tow truck, but it’ll get done, he ain’t really worried. Its called he knows me all too well.

But it came down to me having to call 911 this morning, 3 officers responded. No physical but it was getting there. I with held my urge to kick ass, as I knew if I did smack my ex roomy it’d be getting hauled off. As it is it’s a short term until the first, and after that the dork from Texas is outta here.

So called the shrink, he couldn’t do anything so gotta wait until Monday on that.

I can’t just throw the guy out according to the local law, he has to hit me or worse for me to give him the boot. Wednesday I’m having one helluva party.

Had a friend at A1 who said I’d be sorry , coming here. I’m already sorry. The old adage if it smells too good, its mostly sour underneath. The time for some serious reflecting is required here.

Utah has some of the greatest looking backdrops in America. There are great people here. And for the most part I get along very well. Even to the degree, of local officials and some government revenuer types, but this former roomy is a real piece of work.

I don’t think the court, the judge who is granting visitation without supervision for his newly born daughter knows of my ex-roomy’ temper. I can just see the thing, but at least it’ll not be under my roof.

TTYL

rebel sigAYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
When it is a question of money, everyone is of the same religion.
--Francois Marie Arouet de Voltaire, 18th-century French author, wit and philosopher
Matthew 16:25“For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ayretail pleasent view tail