Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mathew 4:-7 says, Do not Tempt the Lord Thy God

HAZZARDAYRE COVERcolonels journal

It says in Mathew 4 verse 7 Do Not Tempt Thy Lord , Thy God, yet I feel its something my roomy soon to be ex roomy and the local ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is doing today.

He is being Baptized, which is good in theory , but he’s been Baptized before. You can only really be Baptized once, unless your doing Temple work and being Baptized in proxy for someone who hasn’t ever been Baptized into the church.

Its times like this, that I fear both the Church in its zeal to increase membership in recruiting new members especially those not of the church to do a rush job. Something as sacred as baptism should not be rushed. What about reciting the Articles of Faith, the weeks of study to prepare for this solemn promise to the Lord for his forgiveness and gifts, when you have done this ceremony before, but take it as just that a Ceremony.

It’s pure wrong. And it is not of what the Lord takes kindly to. Now its said to for me not to Judge, nor to cast stones unless I’m sin free myself, which I’m not , so understand I’m not doing that, my only aim is to be careful of that which you barely understand.

Be sure to tune into: www.livestream.com/hazzardayre Its going to be a hot show. Stay tuned.

TTYL

rebel sigthe way it ought 2b


Quote of the Day:
All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened.
--Ernest Hemingway
Psalm 91:1“Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

sbt2 AYREWOLF RADIO TAIL

AYRE BANNER1