Friday, June 20, 2014

The Day after

HAZZARDAYRE BLUEScolonels journal

It’s finally quiet here in the Wolvez Lair, only sounds are the coffee pot, and an air fan in the background.

There are people who can live with others, and ones who can’t. I’m one of the latter. I tried to house a roommate to help with the money crunch and although it did, its only slightly. Not enough to absorb abuse either verbally or physically.

Tuesday I told my roomy that his living here was not going to work as had no respect for authority. Something he had a gripe about in minor line in a blog entry, I had made, but I mention all kinds of people in my writing and they don’t bitch. In fact one my neighbor Dave shrugs it off, we, drink beers go over the latest news and blues, hell Dave even barbequed some hamburgers earlier preve eve. So that said gave my roomy until the 1st of the month, to be out of here, and so that ends that chapter.

On respecting authority, I guess I learned that at a very early age. Right or wrong , Dad’s word was law in our house. The alternative was living on the street. Following that in the UCSMC I learned my CO’s word was law. you did as you were told or suffered. Those without a military background don’t get it. You learn to honor and respect the person putting a roof over your head, and giving you a place to sleep. There are alternatives, and if you bite the hand providing room, and bed, too many times your on the street and living on the street. So the door is locked and entry will be allowed only when I’m here, and even that will be limited. My landlord offered my roomy a place two doors down, but there seems a need to sniff it out first. But he has a place to go, so my advice, I’d be getting my can there pronto cause this door is closed.

I drank way too many barley pops preve eve, so I’m a bit dizzy, but my roomy don’t live here no more after the 1st of July, and dig this; LexiBelle is repaired. More on that in the morning, and will see ya’ll on the radio on HazzardAyre at 13:00 hours.

TTYL

rebel sigwolf in the ayre


Quote of the Day:
No human investigation can be called real science if it cannot be demonstrated mathematically.
--Leonardo da Vinci
Mark 8:36“What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sweet ayre