Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I always say it, but I really mean it!

HAZZARDAYRE COVERmorning phootenotes

I always post on Facebook and elsewhere what a great show we had the previous night into early morning, but the truth is, I really mean it.

When we get call ins from many of you asking for tunes or discussing topics , it makes what I do behind the mic rewarding.

Last night however was not one of those nights. Oh the flow of calls and information was good, but I had two tapes that I had previously recorded that was supposed to run concurrently, problem was the pitch tones to the computer and back somehow got deleted so that did not go very well, but overall I do thing even with a few stubbed toews, show went well.

It could not happen with out you all tuning in, more over interacting, that’s what LIVE radio is all about.

Finally we have reached the decision, on the two gals from TMG we want, Rene~e , and Michele.

TTYL

col tattHAZZARDAYRE BLOG HEDDER


Quote of the Day:
If you destroy a free market, you create a black market.
--Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill
Psalm 68:4-5“Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him—his name is the LORD. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

XD TAILS knyte lyte

net ad