Saturday, June 28, 2014

If it’s built for Business, it needs a serious Rebuild

GRAND PHOOTENOTESCOLONELS PHOOTENOTES

If the new tag of Comcast Business services, is and IT is; that Comcast Business Built For Business, then that tag or at least some of it needs to be rebuilt.

Outside of the fact the company has charged me at least one months of service as a hidden deposit, the fact that my phone number is the same as someone else’s. Which makes me wonder why ? In fact why couldn’t they do like 3 other providers and give me the last 4 digits that matches the word WOLF? My Production Assistant got me the last 4 digits, from then Qwest, now CenturyLink, Century matched em up twice, and Syringa matched the numbers. But for some odd reason, grand and glorious Comcast, can’t seem to find those last four numbers(digits) in their data base to match to me. Normally this would not be a problem, but some Photography and photo restoration service called Goss Photo here in Ogden Utah has the number that Comcast issued me after a change over. How can this happen here? Now I fully understand population density, phones, and all that but if it could be done 4 times in Idaho why can’t the powers of Comcast get me the requested 4 digits, that match WOLF which is the same as my cell number in Idaho? Why? I hate having to remap my phone number again, but it might need to be done, checking that on Monday.

page2

I did a review on TMG’s Facebook page, got a few thank you’s but my thing is this. For all that TMG is and means to us by being our go to people for visual talent, I would think that a hand off here might be kuel. Dig this idea, Vickie from TMG sends up a few of their talent that does voiceovers to polish or hone their skills, by doing some voiceovers for us here at HazzardAyre. More over we could teach some skills to them(not those kinds of skills, don’t be dirty) that could enhance their abilities. After all what better way to learn to manipulate ones voice for voiceovers and radio bits than to do radio on air on live on air radio? Would be a keen thing will explore that next week with Vickie and let ya’ll know what I sniff out.

In closing just want to say to Comcast, if your going to tout yourselves as the go to place in Utah for business phone, maybe you could do more research and correction into assigning phone numbers that way people don’t call the wrong business for the wrong kind of product.

If those who care here, 801-605-3902 belongs TO: HAZZARDAYRE RADIO, nobody else.

TTYLY

view sigAYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
--Robert Fulghum
2 Peter 3:9“The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
BLUE BYEimagesCAUZLO4Z