Thursday, June 9, 2011

AyreWolf AyreNotes 3 Finally there!!!

HazzardAyre Mini2 ayrenotes header

Yesterday I finally signed the lease on the next Wolf’s Den. After two months of beauricratic bullshit, I finally have a place in Burley. We have a shop in Burley and as of this afternoon the AyreWolvez will have a hobby craft hangar at the Cassia County Airport. Things are going in the right direction, so much so all of it nearly gives me an erection. Could the mini Cassia area be our more over my Shangrila? If it is why the hell did I move away several years ago? Several years ago, my cousin and I were at odds over things AyreWolf Aviation, Gordon wanted it in Bountiful, I said lets nest the company in Idaho. Several years ago, while I made bills and all, I was lucky if I had $20.00 by the end of the month. Several years ago I idiotically bought into the con of a potential sales job at a TV station in Chubbuck Idaho by a station manager that said much more than his prayers. Yes I got an education at Cable Access in Pocky that I am looking to revive this fall or so, but back then I was all fuggled up. Now , after spending the equivalent of the price of a good used newer model roll back, I have a shop, a great affordable place to live. Both Cuzzin Bud and Gordon have came to the conclusion that ye ole Wolf here wasn’t as stupid as they had previously decided I was, and I’m not as naive. Not saying I fully street smart as I’d like, but not as mind numb as I was either.

Okay then, customer loyalty. In these days customer loyalty is not only desired its crucial. If you have an employee that fosters customer loyalty, give him or her consistent constant raises and praises. If due to some family situation that employee moves, have someone in the wings that can do the same job as good as the prize employee. Case-n-Point, there in Buhl, at the Texaco Mini Mart, was a gal there named Katie. Now Katie knew exactly what I needed when I went in there, plus always had time to visit for a few minutes. This made me feel appreciated and desired as a customer. So Katie moved to Alaska with her new Husband. Trouble is outside of one maybe two others, the same atmosphere is no longer there. So now when I’m there I fuel etc at the Country Store.

How to regain customer loyalty after its lost?

That in my next report.

Stay Tuned

AyreWolf Signature1   hcchatjacketart


Quote of the day:
Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting. - John Russell
Matthew 7:13-14“[The Narrow and Wide Gates] “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

rebel ayre tail OUR PATCH