Sunday, June 19, 2011

Question can you sue?



For nearly as many years as I have been here in Idaho, so many thought that my mental equipment needed a tune up. So Our sweet Nurse GoodBody and a evil person associate sets me up with this outfit in Twin Falls, called Alliance Family Health Center, with a shrink that speacializes in children, not A Confederate Marine Male with PTSD, poor diagnosis and poor selection of how to treat the condition. So over some time, some guy by the name of Todd shows up. First, off the guy gets me to move from Bliss, Idaho that while not perfect , was peaceful outside of a noisy train 4 times a day. So I moved to Buhl, with NO PARKING LOT, so LexiBelle, had to be parked in Twin at a fellow toewers yard.



This same thing is just like when we had the gig going in Gooding, the employees wanted the business to move to Twinky Flatts. I don't know too many employers that moves their operation to suit the employees , if someone wants to work for me they come to my shop where its at, not ask me to move it to better suit them. A PSR, is indirectly employed and working for me.



As you may know, I have been busting my ass to move to Burley. Had one place for $180.00 , not fancy but doable. Todd says I could do better. So we apply at some big assed complex called Tomlinson & Associates , Goose Creek Apartments. Because of a couple of miscues I did not qualify. So now I face having to live in my shop,



This is ot the first of this, the situation is obviously, I'm terminating my involvement with the outfit, but, after, should I, and could I sue, for malpractice of some sort?



From the squirt jerx in MHI, to a few in the Knytes, many have said I could use counseling, Fine, hooray I'm there. But when all you get is Lithium, and damn little counseling, I think its time to do a redoux don't you?



The real thing here is simple.



A yankee shrink, examinin the mind of a Confederate rebel, is just simply Yankee brainwashing. Oh by the way , did smell a place in Pocatello, going over there Wednesday to snoop it out.



See you on TV



L8R
AyreWolf