Tuesday, June 7, 2011

AYREWOLF ‘ S AYRENOTES

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MINI ayrenotes header

So there I is, sitting at a local food bar beit McDonalds or elsewhere , and in walks a super hottie. Granted in McDonalds that don’t happen often, but when it does , I get the feeling that I should go ask, “ Hey you want to be on TV?” Of course experience taught me that doing so is either going to get me beat up, by a guy pal of hers, or arrested or both. Yes she could say yes and all, but most times not. 

Alrighty then, with that said the search is on for the crop of honeys for this years Miss AyreWolf, that will represent the company on TV and on our 2012 calendar. Interested? Paying $100.00 per hour, no swim suits, just short skirts, and tight flyte suits. If you want to be considered , email a recent full body jpg pic not bigger than a lap top screen size to ayrewolf@gmail.com . Get that to us before August 2011.

Alrighty then, here it is nearly the beginnings of summer and its styll cold. Doing better money wise this month, as I’m flying more.  Sure going toewing pays some of the bills during the winter and spring, but I make more dusting fields. It’s the difference between a few hundred on a toew, and $800.00 an hour in the air.  Plus here at AyreWolf Aviation, we have the one of a very few, all helicopter fleets in the Magic Valley, which means closer to the ground, without being on the ground, which means less waste of chemicals and greater efficiency .  But as always we can do more and thus why the Miss AyreWolf talent search. If I can get a hot honey to pose with the Lady(my helicopter) put that on TV, I can get more customers and thus make more bucks.

Which brings me to a choice subject here.

I have been called everything cept a white Confederate, including HornDawg, for my efforts of putting fine hiney besides our ayrecraft or trucks. The fact is, I would love the heck, out of the idea of somebody putting together an agency that I could hire such from. A real talent/modeling agency here would be a real asset.

Few years ago b4 this fat chick that felt her talents would be upstaged by hot bods caused our Ellie May and Emme to flee the coop, there was one in the mix by the name of Amie who was at one time a Playboy babe, and was thinking of putting together an agency. Our Ellie May(Nurse GoodBody) did not think that Amie was of good character so I canned Amie, looking back should have kept Amie in the loop. Since with a bit of funding by the club, the club would now have a talent pool to hire from.

There is a so called agency out of Sun Valley/Ketchum that caters more to children and young preteens to tweens, not something we would be interested in, as I don’t mess with kids or anyone under the age of 21, too much of a risk, but it really would be fantastic to have an agency to hire talent from, since there ain’t need to do it all the hard way. Meaning picking talent from an open call or throwing a big bash at say the MVM in Twin etc.

However with that all sedd, if there’s an enterprising lady out there that would be interested in opening up an agency, not a school, but a model/talent agency in this area of Idaho, I have ready seed money to do so. Give me a ring at 208-212-9653 if ya’ll are interested.

Bringing this onto the tarmac for touch down, The AyreWolvez will be staging our 2012 Miss AyreWolf/SheWolvez talent search at the MVM in Twin Falls in July. Details next month here in HazzardAyre as well as on HazzardAyre Radio.

Until we fly together again,

L8R Aviators

My AyreWolf Sig  airwolf-2

rebel ayre tail