Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some Things just take longer than you expect

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES HEADER

Some things just take longer than you expect, more over just becuzz in your mind you think your a King, does not mean that everyone will just drop everything to service or serve you. Case-n-Point, Folks in Burley at an apartment complex I’m moving into, have taken their own sweet tyme, getting my paper work processed and me in the place. While , I’m not too tickled, at least I’m moving, but damn it all to a son of a revenuer.

Yesterday was Memorial Day, where we honor military dead. Okay great, but did you see a Confederate battle flag flying over any graves? How about that? Why? After all don’t Confederate military, deserve to be honored as well?

How about getting a Confederate Memorial Day? Read the Confederate Star Tymez, as we are working on doing that.

They sure don’t make em like they used too. I’m talking about my General Jackson Mustang. Was cruising last weekend coming home from Utah on old Highway 80 up from Snowville Utah through Strevell, and hit an elk, Needless to say the car is toast. So I’m greeving some this morning, but since its a car, looking at redouxing the concept on a Thunder chicken I saw in Twin about the same year.

Any mile things going okay, here, but will be glad when this damn  move  is over.

L8R Ya’ll

My AyreWolf Sig


Quote of the day:
A short saying oft contains much wisdom. - Sophocles

rebel butt