Sunday, June 5, 2011

What you see at McDonalds

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES HEADER

Every day or at least every other day, I pack up my computer and head to the McDonalds here in Buhl. Now the fact that I still need to complete my move to Burley and all is pending due to the owners of said place needing to do some work on the place including new carpet.

Which is good, and since I’m waiting to move have no big plans on rehooking up to Qwest, oops, CenturyLink, why hook up if I’m going to unhook? And two even if I was staying which I have no idea of doing, I’d much rather cruise the cyber highway via Cable-One than I would a dismal 5 megs, when Cable – One gives me 50 megs.

So you sit at McDonalds, first you see all these people that should not ought to go to McDonalds. While I’m no skinny mini, still I’d go on a water diet, before I let myself get as bad as some of these people.

Last Friday, I saw these two gals in there that were not only big, but HUGE. Not only that , but their attitude was, okay we’re butt ugly so who cares? No attempt to cover it up, or try to look better, just flat fugdugly. I’m sorry, but darn it, go back to the slop pen, and stay out of public site.

Then of course there are the kids. Not only the teenagers who really make you think, if the girls don’t care about the way they look in revealing clothing, don’t ask me to pity them if some sex demon partakes of the two legged treats.

Of course once ya’ll get past that there are the preteens and the tweens, who will flat not shut up. My patience is getting better, but its all I can do most days just to not say to the parents, “ cain’t you shut those kids up?” Of course you can’t backhand someone else’s kids, but one sure wants too.

Nobody is going to say that McDonalds is a fancy eat em up placer, but I have seen better manners at truck stops.

Any mile we are headed east, more on that Monday.

B4 I go, and it was just a breef moment, but there are those in the club, that still wants to set up ops in Hammett, Idaho near Mountain Home. I know dangerous turff, but there is a FCC CP we own there, so the idea is good.

One of our club head honchos asked me to get involved, I told him, I’d rather burn the field and let the tower drop, there in Hammett, long b4 I’d go anywhere near or in MHI. All I care about doing in Ignore County is drive through or past. If I do stop its for fuel. Past that , I’ll wait and eat in Boise.

Any whoo,

If you want to go to McDonalds to use a computer and free wifi, go at around 06:30 to 08:00 hours, weekdays, or before church lets out on Sundays.

Until L8R Aviators,

My AyreWolf Sig ayrepatch


Quote of the day:
Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught. - Sir Winston Churchill
1 Thessalonians 5:11“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
awmaa logo2 rebel butt