Friday, June 3, 2011

Badaba ba ba I’m hating it!!

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES HEADER

I’m getting to think that Google or something is scanning my accounts, since it’s only Google’s sites that I bog down to a near crawl. I have always sedd, if you want to insure quality on the web, best thing to do is own your own. So as we have been promising for nearly 6 years now, now that I’m in Burley with someone who knows what the hell they are doing, that ultimate rebel web site can now get built, and on line so that this whatever cain’t piss on our parade any more.

That sedd, and perhaps its my computer, but the kicking on , kicking off at McDonalds , here in Buhl where I access the web , that is until the stick gets put on the roof at both KDXB as well as at the shop, but its ridiculous how damn long it takes to load a site, plus access my Gmail. Also too, this morning I couldn’t even open most of my Gmail, letters.

So for those that need to, email me at one of the two, other email accounts, either knytesofanarchy@yahoo.com or, hwyhooker@hotmail.com then at least I can read what you send me.

I took this little computer to this place in Twinky Flatts two months ago , after the little bugger swallered a virus. Since then, the thing barely has enuff horsepower to do even the most mundane tasks. So will be off line for awhile, since I’m taking it over to BestBuy in Twinky Flatts to see the the Geek Squad can do anything for it.

Maybe buy a new computer as well, both notebook, as well as a desktop.

Bud is finally out of the hospital, but grumpy as a hornet that just got sprayed with bug killer. With that in mind, working feverishly to get the club money in another bean counters hands so the flow is more rapid.

Still grieving over my General Jackson Mustang. Even after the damn elk put the byte on my car , and totaled it, thank goodness I lived well sort of. More on that next time, but, Idaho Fish & Game wouldn’t even let me take the elk home so I could have it cut up for my freezer.

Next time, if there is another time, going to just call my toew truck , sling the damn elk, and not tell nobody, just get the damn thing cut up for grub.

Until next time, Stay tuned;

My AyreWolf Sig


Quote of the day:
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. - Laurence J. Peter
Proverbs 15:1“A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRETYMEZ AYRETAIL