Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HazzardAyre 43 Shift in priorities

an official hazzard ayre header a wolf prowl header

A subtitle to today’s entry would be, desperate times call for desperate methods. Nothing makes a person look at ones walk in life more than being so in need of basics even snuff, than to be the last day of the month and nothing left over.

I can be in need of feed and fuel, but the one equalizer is my ingesting of snuff. When my nerves are at their breaking point , I need my SKOAL. And when it comes to having to nearly beg to get it, well something is wrong.

It wasn’t always this bad, but even when there was money in the kitty , I still had trouble managing it. That’s why Bud does the managing. Trouble is, Bud is in Utah where things are not as expensive, and B, Bud is getting old. The man is pushing 82 years old with type 2 diabetes. Which means he could punch out any time and me being up that proverbial creek, without an oar.

Now the things I break my ass for, in regard to and for the Knytes is one thing. Thank goodness its not MY money they rely on to fund things. The Knytes and AyreWolvez projects, including the radio station, IPTV station and all is funded by the club(s) not me. I’m only the foot soldier and byrd dawg of. But duties of and for the club, is that, the club. I don’t get one red bleeding penny out of it. At best I generate 4 maybe 6 calls going toewing a week, and thats all I get over and above what Bud sends me for what’s made from both AyreWolf Aviation and SSA, which brings me to ground zero.

Since mid year 2008, I and the club, have been muscled out of making forward steps towards a better income generation session, that we or I have ever been. Oh granted there were days even a week or two now and then in Utah that the cupboard was scarce but that did not last long.

The muscling came from some self righteous bigots in or near Mountain Home Idaho, that felt I was some kind of predator or something. For every step that I made they would go online and throw a rock in the road. My fault? Perhaps, the Lord only knows why I captured so much attention. Be that as it may. I had the beginnings of resuming going toewing in Glenns Ferry, That it was so close that I could touch it, but because of the claim by Deputy Long, of the Elmore County Sheriff that my truck looked bad I got bumped from rotation. Was that fair or proper? In a way , I can sort of understand it. While not working for the Sheriffs office, still we are at the time of call considered an extension of the Sheriffs office, although once when I explained that to an irate customer I got put in the clink overnight, still I as a private company am the clean up of incident management for most law enforcement agencies that do call. \

The entire situation was overheated by a bunch of calls to the ECSO, by those same self appointed royal hindess’s and even then I was looking for greener or better fields to graze.

So off to several media fingers to help enlighten the General pubic as to what we in toewing face, on a day to day and hour to hour basis.

The same self righteous bigots made phone calls, to where I spent oodles of my own money but got nothing in return, in fact lost nearly $800.00 on the cable access channel of Mountain Home’s revival. So with that and the fact that my then landlord going belly up, I moved., I thought for sure that my being no longer a resident of Ignore County, the same jerks would lighten up. They didn’t.

What needs to be pointed out here at this mile marker, is my money and the club’s money’s are two different things. Just because I’m trying to pull out of financial quick sand , does not mean the club is. And where the club ultimately wants to spend its money and with whom is their business. Added to that my success rate for the last 10 years is not one to howl about.

So why keep trying? Simple; there are two entities out there whose importance to modern life is required , yet get little or no fan fare. Their stories are not told and the industries are not really shown.

Those being precision agricultural aviation and OTR long haul and short haul trucking and those who make those industries up, including us going toewing.

As for the latter, me, going toewing has once again became my main focus. Albeit DixieBelle really needs a face lift. LiL Dixie too needs a bunch of work , together nearly $10,000.00 to really make a go of it. Granted here in Buhl, had the Bull by the horns until the local Sheriff’s office decided to make owning and having multi trucks available was required for rotation. While I could make a fuss over that and solve or help solve that problem, I have no desire too. When 70 miles east , the requirements are much less, and the game is much more attainable, that I said its time to shift my priorities, get out of bed, quit acting like I’m dead and git-r-Done. So what about the media werx?

That in the next edition.

L8R

MY HH BLOG SIG BSTCARD


Quote of the day:
The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it. - Patrick Young
Deuteronomy 6:4-5“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A HAZZARD AYRE TAIL KNYTES PROMO AD