Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HazzardAyre 42 Open wounds invite hungry Wolvez

HAZZARDAYRE WEB SLICK AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER NEW

An open wound surfaced this early evening, inviting me to be a bit less robust and in a rush to exit Idaho. Don’t get me wrong , I’m outta here. My residence is in Tremonton, Utah, but I am thinking, why not retain a albeit remote, but a link to the Idaho op’s in Burley. So we be doing that, of course much of that you already knew, but I saw that the old Weekly Mailer down there either went out of business or was absorbed by someone else. In either case, a full on news as well as ad paper could make a few dollars. More over could get us a prefeel for the market . So looking into that today.

Okay then what would set our news publication apart from others? Simply put , reporting news and doing features on things normal human beings care about , but from which there seems to be limited information about even from a Google or other web search. Case-n-point; Why does it take so damn long for the information for my EBT account to update, every month? After all if you make a purchase its viewable within milliseconds. So why does it take so long each month for the account to update or reload with the new months funds? Don’t know, but will find out. Why is it that late night TV gotten so bad? The basic idea here is that if the networks, and stations, both OTA as well as cable can’t program better, then pull the plug at midnight., More over discount air time to other media sources, such as cable access.

Then there are other questions, like if you see a real hottie on a TV ad , is there a real resource to sniff her out? Speaking of which. the club is going to stage a media meet and greet in SLC to introduce us to and them to us, ad agencies in metro Utah along with looking to doing the same thing at NAB in LVN in April. Alrighty then. There are times when its best to crawl before you run, so since we are rebuilding, let’s rebuild from a place that has the labor force as well as the low costs of doing business.

I know this all seems like rambling on, but it gets down to this. For over 5 years now there is the condition to our mission, that good old Cuzzin Bud, decided to line his pockets back in about 1997. The vehicle he did that with , went belly up in 2004. While I was lucky as hell, since Bud and Gordon had begun putting things together in the direction of AyreWolf Aviation, and all, but as far as regular pocket change for the month, its SSA, and while I’m greatful for it, still I want better for myself and my albeit small family. While I could sit on my butt all damn month , day after day, doing nothing, I’m out trying to do other things that will allow me to generate a bit of my own pocket money. Now then yes AyreWolf Aviation is mine, on paper, but only on paper, and as that is still in the formation status , and still waiting for the grand settlement from both Metropolitan Securities and Flying J Inc, the combination is going to mean big money. But until all this settles, I’m stuck at a tad over $2000.00 a month, even then Bud is the payee of that meaning it takes at least 5 days for funds from HQ to get in my bank account. So the big $53.00 I get each month is kinda a bridge between the first of the month and the money from Cuzzin Bud. Thus, this sitting and waiting until bright and early every damn month at around 05:00 hours kicks me in the fracking nuts. But its also why I’m busting my hump to get out of the ID-H&W slump. Where I can wave good bye to both ID-H&W as well as SSA with the middle finger, saying thank you, but me need you no more now.

So why ain’t it happened by now?

That in Wednesdays edition of HazzardAyre News.

L8R

my blog sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing. - Oscar Wilde
Deuteronomy 6:4-5“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A HAZZARD AYRE TAIL KNYTES PROMO AD