Monday, January 31, 2011

HazzardAyre 41 Finding the way out:

an official hazzard ayre header a wolf prowl header

Well here tizz Liz the start of another week in Hazzard County Kountry. As much as I have enjoyed (which ain’t much), being here I’m working as hard to get out of taterville as I did to move up here. Lets face it, Idaho is hurting, Idaho is bleeding and once I said I cared , I don’t anymore. Let the entire populas fall in the Snake River, let fyre and brimstone encircle the masses, let the state wither into a mere inkling of what it was, let Idaho get a heap amount more humble, then maybe in 20 or so years , if I have anything to do with it by then, then the Knytes and or AyreWolvez including SAMCRO MC can readdress a return to the state that burned. Other wise who cares? Looking into seeing about getting my birth certificate, changed from Idaho to at least Conyers GA or even Utah. Looking at exhuming mom & Dad’s grave from Idaho to Utah, and just plain say, I’m outta HERE coach , I have had enough.

Hope the weather holds out and check gets here from H&W so I can get this move finished.

As nobody wants to see Idaho in my rearview, more than I do, just hope I can spend some quality time, with Emme and Ellie May before I exit Idaho. Can’t say its been all bad, can’t say I did not have some laughs and a few of our locals , even women were in tears last night at the meeting. Not everybody, in fact most here in Buhl, do not hate or despise me, and think me as much of a two legged predator as does a few from you know where, but I have reached my limit.

And if a few think I’m a con artist, they ought to look at the ad in the Times News, under housing. There is an article that starts talking about a great place to live, no credit check, no deposit, Free cable and Wifi. Price starts at $300.00(?_) Bullsbreath. More like a bunch of motel rooms with damn small kitchen-etts, in some of the scummiest areas of both Twin Falls and Burley, that’s fraud. I never bait and switch.

Any mile, weather guru sezz, cold and windy today, highs only getting in the mid 40’s. Lows in the single digits with wind chill in the below zero  zone.

L8R Ya’ll, See ya’ll on the other side.

my blog sig  BSTCARD


Quote of the day:
You know what's interesting about Washington? It's the kind of place where second-guessing has become second nature. - George W. Bush
Psalm 86:5“You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

A HAZZARD AYRE TAIL KNYTES PROMO AD

my sleepy time