Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HazzardAyre 30 Bravo TV

an official hazzard ayre header a wolf prowl header

Have you ever caught these new TV shows of the Real Housewives of; on the Bravo Channel? I did the other day. It was one of those hours waiting at the Doc’s that I struggled to watch this. If you caught the first 5 minutes, of any of the reunion episodes, all one would have to do, is turn the sound down, and substituted squalling cats and it’d been proper. Of many of these gals, I saw two that were not bad looking, the rest are a bunch of spoiled rich byches that if I were their husbands, I’d send them to  a reality show , just to get some rest.

And then when I tawk about renewing , B.J. & The Bear, people cross their eyes. Excuse me? The quality of both OTA as well as IPTV, the offerings just are not there.

No matter the delivery, of source. To the viewer , only quality is going to matter. It does not matter how much priming you do, to get people to watch. Unless you have the product to deliver the best thing one can do is just shut up.

Caught an email from a disgruntled GM from a local TV station here in Twin Falls, about how bad we in the club and I in general, exploit women. What exploit? Sure , I’m a real unmarried guy. A real male with real flows, of juices that loves to see hot babes with warbird aircraft or trucks etc. I want to see shows with a plot. I do not get into long tounge hockey sessions, or near nude love scenes. I want to see things that just teases, then lets me make up my mind as to the rest.

If I exploit women , the TV shows sure must not only exploit, but prostitutes  women . You say oh no? I say watch the shows. From Gossip Girl on a teen oriented network a subsidiary of KMVT , to Vanna White turning the letters on Wheel of Fortune. Women are put out there to enhance and spice up what otherwise would be boring shows.

Such as Courtney Hansen being the segment host on Spike’s PowerBlock. She’s not there , because she is into hot rods, nor does she know anything about them. She’s there to reel in male viewers. Granted these are national programs, but if the stations and or Cable One is so against somebody wanting to maintain continuity between ads we sponsor for these shows and the viewers , our potential customers, then do not air the shows/. It’s that simple. It’s easy to say to us , no that we exploit women, and yet air ads for the Ultimate in Intimate. Face it. there are people of all genders that are not the bible clutching, closed minded people that you think there is. Most area advertisers, are pulling at the bit for the launch of Confederate Star TV , since they know , that when we begin airing next year, that all or most of the small business advertisers, will flock to us. Simply because we will have real people there switching and maintaining audio levels and segue's between programs. A really creative ad production staff, besides a news production staff, and watch how many viewers and their staff stampedes over to Confederate Star TV.

Just my thoughts.

Oh and by the highway, Bars –n- Stars is nearing first printing. Be watching for it.

For those not in the know, Bars –n- Stars, is my novel, being released in the fall.

L8R Confederates,

my blog sig    MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
In physics, you don't have to go around making trouble for yourself - nature does it for you. - Frank Wilczek
Philippians 4:8“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A HAZZARD AYRE TAIL KNYTES PROMO AD