Saturday, January 8, 2011

HazzardAyre 15, Gabie Giffords was a friend to the Knytes.

hazzardayre blog header AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER NEW

At 10:30 hours today , I was alerted to the tragic shooting in Arizona. Congresswoman Giffords is a friend, personally to me. She and her Husband were frequent visitors, and all to us at MCAS in Yuma, likewise, Gabie was someone who I had, had several meals with there at MCAS. She and I had many conversations over the few years about the Knytes and our objectives. As such we became close friends.

I would ask you , as members of the Knytes, the AyreWolvez , say an extra prayer for Gabie, through her recovery. Her Husband, and I flew many times together, on both personal aircraft as well as those at MCAS.

As for the idiot, who pulled the trigger, the dude ought to be hung and quartered. Not only did this jackass get Gabie, but a 9 year old girl, and the crowd the 9 people that were shot, the 19 near misses, I say fry the bastard. Its one thing to be a fame junkie looking for a 15 minute fix, its another to cause such tragedy, and go buzerk. Doctors, have put Gabie into a coma to reduce the swelling in Gabie’s brain . I have additional information, should you need it, and I’ll deliver more on our stealth site.

I’m just in near tears right now.

L8R

my blog sig PROMO SCRIPT


Quote of the day:
Anger is the feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind. - Evan Esar
Amos 5:14-15“Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
THEE END