Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HazzardAyre 18 They can’t bother me no more even if they do no one will care

hazzardayre blog header FROM THE WOLFS LAIR

There’s an old pop rock tune called Moonlight Feels Right. In the same lane , I  caught a bit of sunshine today and its a good ray. Found that , as bad as I am to some folks, found a community 70 miles east of me here, that will allow me on rotation, and dig this, shop space and so on. Is it in Idaho? Nope, Tremonton Utah. So made a connection , and Bud thinks its cool, so after this Tuesday, my ass and the rest of the Wolf Pack is out of Idaho, for good. Not only can I qualify for rotation in Utah, but , there are so many more resources available, that I can’t look this down.

I once considered Idaho as a crown jewel of the west. I thought , Idaho was a bit more progressive, but, when you see the industrial expansion in Utah, and having fiber optic Internet, even in a town about the size of Burley, only in Utah, one needs to think, no wonder Idaho is going broke.

Not only is Idaho dieing, but needing intervanias feeding from some source, but thing is most of Idaho is only up to transportation and technology, not much further than a buggy and a horse.

There ought to be a sign on the border from Utah into Idaho that sezz; “Welcome to Idaho, If you move here you’ll go broke”. A old TV ad salesman in Pocatello , once said, “ You can’t save em all” As for me , I have no desire to save any of them. But for our Idaho Knytes and AyreWolvez members, there will be a sub station service office established in Burley, but as for the rest of Idaho, hey you pooped on me , I wiped off, and now I is getting my six out of this mess. I’m tyred of drowning.

Last, because of the move as of Tuesday, I’ll not be on line as often, and the landline here in Buhl will be out of service. I will inform district command of my cell number and ya’ll can get in touch with me that way.

But AssHole Dawg and his cronies cannot no longer bother me, I is outta here. Even if they try, Utah has too many people to even care about anything POS/MHI.

See ya’ll Friday.

my blog sig  awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
Women want mediocre men, and men are working hard to become as mediocre as possible. - Margaret Mead
Galatians 3:26-28“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AHAZZARD TAIL KNYTES PROMO AD