Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HazzardAyre32 Lets take care of our own First

Hazzard Ayre3 a wolf prowl header

The tail is wagging the dog. Yesterday, went for my monthly food draw from the food bank. Yes the pantry was a bit low so needed a bit of grub for the rest of the month. Standing there were 5 Mexican’s that if they had green cards, only had them because they married white women. With 3 to 4 kids a piece. 3 were albeit a bit down on resources , but needed a byte to eat.

So I watch old Obamabeenlyin ‘s SOTU speech, and it has this thread of not deporting kids, because their parents snuck up over the big fence. Okay I partly agree, can’t punish the kids for what their parents did. But is it any better or worse, that way too many young American girls and women, who have good looks and skills marry some illegal Mexican  male, which then makes the Mexican legal and their kids. I say , make the Mexican male legal first, then issue the marriage certificate. Not the other way around. Make the parents legal, first, and not just make the children legal because they are born on American soil. Only allow them in schools when the kids are legal citizens first, not after the fact. They may pledge allegiance to the American flag in front of them, but the orange, white, and green flag is also behind them. Am I saying I do that? Pledge allegiance to old glory while I have my Confederate battle flag in the back ground? No, I only pledge allegiance and loyalty to that Confederate Flag, not old glory. But that’s getting off course here.

How about, the food banks only giving food to those that can show legal citizenship, not just a gal with a covey of Mexican children.

I say, lets take care of our own first, then the rest. Not instead of. And one last thing, make all speak American, not split languages.

L8R Confederates,

my blog sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. - Jane Wagner
James 4:10“Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
A HAZZARD AYRE TAIL KNYTES PROMO AD