Sunday, January 30, 2011

HazzardAyre 40 Even if it do look good, it still smells.

an official hazzard ayre header a wolf prowl header

Just like the angelic woman you see beside you, while she might wear some high priced skunk piss, the fact is, for all the frills and thrills, she still smells. Her underpits, her rumpus and all orifices still reek. Although there are some male corpuscles think that some of those orifices are worth the slight unpleasant aromas. Its just like some townships and places to set up a company. At first and overall a place may look good, if one scratches under the surface, ya’ll might find that what ya’ll thought was a real treasure ain’t nothin more that a bit of fools gold. Its a mirage not the real treasure. Sure some say you can carve out a silk purse out of a sows ear, but there are times you need to ask , is it even worth the effort. Yesterday with the next to last bit of furniture tied on back of LiL Dixie , I sat on a ridge overlooking the Tragic Valley. Thinking that the Oasis , I thought I saw as a real reason to believe , was just a foolish old mans fantasy. Tammy and her brood saw it within a month , In short I should have went with her. While there is still lots to be done, before I fully close the door on what was the Idaho dream, I have to ask, why?Why did I not listen to those who said don’t go up there? Why did I not just call Boise State, ask if the media vo-tech program was still operational, rather than bet the entire media operation of SAMCRO, on it being there which obviously it isn’t. Then if you look at Pocatello. If one drives by on I-15, you see all those twinkly lights and operating sign fronts, yet in reality, underneath the city is still trying to determine if its part of Idaho, or a sub burb of Utah. And that’s the short list. Could things there improve? Sure, but improving Idaho, is not within the realm nor interests of SAMCRO. As far as we are concerned, Idaho is a place to drive through, leave a shit and drive away from, not lay down any roots in.

Idaho for SAMCRO is like so many harlots that I have known over the years., yes she looks great on the surface, but her crotch still stinks.

There is still 6 months of clean up here to be done and a few things finalized since I have no desire to ever re-enter the state, and yet, I looked at this old and really smelling of decomp a hate for me web site blog thing, that few any more read , don’t care about, and know its someone who gets a wet Willie, just spouting off about things few of them know anything real about. One asks, Why? Why keep bitching, I no longer live there, anywhere near .

I say go smoke your crackpot that you bought from the ECSO’s son, and leave me and SAMCRO alone.

Like I said, even if it do look good, its still smells.

L8R

MY HH BLOG SIG MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
The penalty for success is to be bored by the people who used to snub you. - Nancy Astor
Ephesians 4:2“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
THEE END warbird-skin-idea-2