Thursday, January 6, 2011

HazzardAyre 13 The heart over rode brain

HAZZARD AYRE HEADER WOLF PROWL HEADER

The heart can over ride your brain, until it drains in the wrong place and makes you do things that defy logic.

Case-n-point, in mid 2003 during the formation of the AyreWolvez and HCC, I took a jont to Evanston Wyoming, for a brew or two. In doing so, met this bar chick, and thought she wanted me. I was a bit naive, since it was explained to me in years since that bar employees flirt to get tips,not for you to get between their hips.

By 2005 things club and company wize for me was humming like a saw. However needing some recreation took a jont to south eastern Idaho, to see some kin folk. I had just got a partial settlement, from the law suit for and for the benefit of the Montgomery Foundation. So instead of taking the short trip, home decided to hang a right , instead of a left, went through CokeVille Wyoming, saw a building, that was for rent, so inquired. Found that ultra conservatism of the village was too much for me, so within several months, put the kaput to that, but if you look at the whole package, I left Utah at least metro Utah, all too soon. The noise I heard from so many , not to come back here to Idaho , I, and its purely my fault, I ignored those warnings, but I came any way. Why , following that same bar fly , who already had a guy, that both were running from prosecution on nose candy distribution and use. But the heat over rode brain.

With that said, its getting very obvious that by the end of the year, my rear will not be here. In the mean time, getting the radio station up and growing, plus get bills paid, and rides ready to get my fanny and Wolf-Pack, out of here.

Idaho is not a place to grow anything cept taters, and sugar beets.

If the UAITA/URCA is to gain the altitude that the organization needs to be, we need the things that are in Utah, the albeit not by much, but the infrastructure and assets that are just not in Idaho, and doubtfully will ever be.

There are groanings within the UAITA/URCA about setting up a Idaho office for the membership, the decision as to where that will be, will be up to the membership following extensive research, and investigation.

More on the UAITA/URCA next entry.

L8R Truckers

my blog sig  koa mwc logo

AHCRW LOGO Mistress-150x150

1 Peter 1:13“[Be Holy] Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARD TAIL2 KNYTES PROMO AD