Monday, February 7, 2011

HazzardAyre50 Any outfit that hides ain’t no one you can trust or believe.

BARS N STARS HEADER SHORT HAZZARDAYRE WEB SLICK

Anyone that hides or a online company that is not upfront about who they are or where you can get in touch with them, ain’t no one you should trust or do business with. More over, posters on say AD’s hate me from MHI site, that hide behind anonomuse is no one you can believe. After all what are they or anyone hiding from? Prosecution?, Law suit?

One thing you can depend on is this, no one that belongs to or is affiliated with the Knytes-of-Anarchy are hiding behind a anonomus name. Or an obscure location. If you read carefully, I put my name on everything that goes out from my office online be it in a blog or otherwise. Plus my location and a phone number a verifiable phone number right in the white pages of the most common phone book of the area, you’ll find AyreWolf radio, and me.

Here’s an example, a research company for those looking into backgrounds of people, called BeenVerified.com is all over the TV on ads, yet look them up, scour their site. No where on there will you find a phone number or snail mail address or the town they operate in or from. Maybe someone needs to verify, BeenVerified, huh? Just like my hecklers from MHI. None of them will put up their real names or location, yet they call me a fraud? If I were up to no good, would I put up my own personal 411 for the authorities to find me? It’s because we and I are real , that I don’t feel any need to hide.

It’s because we are real and true that there is no reason to shuck and jive anyone.

Will be offline this week as we did not get stuff installed in the new radio op’s studio/office in Burley last week, so we’ll be doing that the next two weeks. So if ya’ll need to get in touch, holler at me on the ole cell.

Last but not least the Summer Thaw party and run for and of the Knytes-of-Anarchy will be Saturday the 26th and run to Tuesday the 1st of March. Will post if I can more 411, here and on our facebook page.

L8R Confederates,

my blog sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill
Psalm 97:10“Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
KNYTES PROMO AD bar tail