Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HazzardAyre 75 When will our technology catch up to Star Trek standards?

a HazzardAyreHeader USC LOGO

When will technology truly reach Star Trek standards and capability? Cell phones, despite advertised claims does not reach all places. Internet services at best in most areas, at least in Idaho, only run at 20mps, although once a time I found a wifi connection that was coupled to Idaho State University, that ran at 50 MPS, and I guess that spoiled me.

When will our state of Idaho, find the 21st Century? I have been listening to the bitching coming from the state capitol on education reform and so on. The real fart in the rain storm, is teachers in Idaho, are against what I will term performance pay. My opinion, teachers ought to be paid for the quality of instruction and the ultimate ability of the students they teach.

Why not put computers in schools? I say do it to it. Hey ya’ll voted for Luna, yet ya’ll gripe when the plan of his administration for Idaho schools makes sense. At least computers will not molest female students. Or be influenced by the popular majority of a community, for once kids will learn something besides how to smoke a joint under the bleachers without getting caught.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Technology will be good in Idaho, replacing Idaho stupid with something is a move in the right direction. Now if they can only invent a female Data.

When will Idaho or at least technology, catch up with Star Trek standards, most likely not until the year 2441.

Stay Tuned

my blog sig AYREWOLF AVIATION LOGO 1


Quote of the day:
Human Dignity has gleamed only now and then and here and there, in lonely splendor, throughout the ages, a hope of the better men, never an achievement of the majority. - James Thurber
Jeremiah 29:11-13“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail MW KOA LOGO

MODEL SCAN 1 PROMO SCRIPT