Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HazzardAyre74 Cell phones will never replace the good old LandLine !!

a HazzardAyreHeader a wolf prowl header

If one turns on the TV even during regular prime time hours, you get saturated with ads from cell phone companies. Many claim, complete or near complete coverage. Fact is, the damn things in many rural areas flat do not work. Oh your fine as shine at dinner time, as long as your in a metro, or populated area. But Buhl, Bliss, and even places where you see hill tops covered by cell towers and yet you can’t call worth a fart in any rural area. Don’t matter and especially A.T.&T , Verizon, and even this outfit based in Idaho, called Syringa Wireless. Oh their coverage map says it’ll work, but don’t bet your toew call on it. I guess ya’ll get what you pay for, unlimited minutes on a pre-pay plan, is not the same as a two year plan, but I have had both , Verizon cost me $2,500.00 on a toew call in Pocatello, only because I was late on the bill, and that was because the damn office/store to pay the bill was closed. I missed one damn day, and I’m cut off? Wont be using them in the near future. Had, A.T.&T for a time, and as long as I was in Buhl, or Twin great the damn thing worked, once I dropped into Hazzard Canyon to Bliss, forget it, damn thing never could connect.

The one thing I am getting to here is this, Cell Phones will never replace the solid connection of a landline. For Internet or making phone calls, although slow, the landline works. I hammer Qwest alot and their mps speed is slow and bandwidth limited in rural areas, but it does work. Here? Forget Cell phones. I figured it up, with the money I pay for a cell phone, I can hire, a collage kid, to sit on the landline and dispatch the call over my commercial radio.

Going over to Syringa’s Twin Falls office to chew on them, but I’m glad I paid my Qwest bill, after all it works.

Stay Tuned

my blog sig awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. - Don Marquis
Proverbs 14:22“Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail MW KOA LOGO

144010 PROMO SCRIPT