Monday, February 21, 2011

HazzardAyre68 Hazzard Roots showing through.

a HazzardAyreHeader cc header1

Yesterday in the 80 plus weather in Daytona Florida at the Daytona 500, enjoying the race, I get the chance to be on TV, albeit limited and a quik glimpse , but there none the less. I was working in the pits as a gopher, and the camera from Fox was aiming right at me.Yet guess twat? I call Twin to Ricky to see if he saw it? He told me that at 12:35 the satellite signal from FoX to the Twin Falls’ station the remote translator with a studio called FoX 35 , there in Twin had lost signal. Damn it!! All to hell, the one damn time there was something showing me at somewhere else important and the damn local station pukes. Thus , I shot off a email to the GM in Pocatello, plus fyred off a blog entry. Now by chain of command sure the GM of Fox 35 can’t do squat about anything if anything at the joint in Twin. But you’d think that the operation would have a dial up engineer, there that could go in and fix stuff when it goes awry.

This is one of the things that has kept me in Buhl, getting the thing together there, before I leave for parts of Utah, namely Echo Canyon. More on that next month.

Any mile , before I exit Idaho, or for that matter Buhl, I’m making sure a good solid management and engineering crew is solid and on board, so that if KDXB, and or Confederate Star TV goes awry, that there is someone there, to instantly go into action to fix the problem. Not have the malfunction go until business hours during the week. It’s called the investment into the community, that never sleeps, the American Independent trucker, and toewing professional. Being the voice of the United Confederate States –of- America.

Okay so getting back to FoX 35. Several years ago, the Knytes , the UAITA, and the Montgomery Foundation , pitched the idea of buying outright FoX 35. Thing is we never really made the right connection, but I’d still do that. And I’d really push the UAITA to follow through.

It’s not just FoX 35, KTVB has a translator with a studio in Twin as well. Don’t ask me how they get away with it. Having a sales office in Twin, but no one to take active control of the station, if a malfunction occurs is a blatant violation of FCC rules. However, and negotiations continue, we are pushing to buy, the old analog signal ch 38, that used to carry KTVB here in the west end of the Magic Valley of Idaho. If we can get it, we as a group can set up a LPTV station here, that would rival even that of all full power stations in the area. But with that I bow to ya’ll in the business here, you have scalped the area public too long, Hazzard Roots are showing through. Dixie Broadcasting West/Confederate Star Network is charging through. Either lead, follow, or get the frack out of the way.

Been on a red eye flight overnight, then the drive from SLC, I bushed, so I’m in bed.

L8R

cm sig CONFEDERATE BY THE GRACE OF


Quote of the day:
Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We need more statesmen. - Bob Edwards
Romans 13:9-10“The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail 9082

144010