Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HazzardAyre71 I am always reachable

a HazzardAyreHeader a wolf prowl header

Woke up this morning, watched Robin Mead’s show on HeadLine News, a network of CNN. Any mile, there was a clip of the senior senator of Nevada barking about making brothels illegal in Nevada. That is an issue for a different time, but what made me a bit upset was, there was little if anyway to get in touch with Robin on air, or at least get in touch.

This is something that nobody has to worry about when getting in touch with ye ole AyreWolf here. At the end of all my blogs, there is my email address as well as my landline, number. I am always reachable . Without jumping through hoops or following me on Twitter,or FaceBook. You always can send me a direct email, or call me, direct.

Its called being completely transparent, plus honest. I stand behind what I bark online, on air, and in my tiny community of Buhl Idaho.

I may not be unbiased , but I’m always honest and just my 4legged kin, the Gray Wolf, I go for the jugular, to bring down my prey.

Nuff said.

Now onto Robin Meade , have you noticed that as much as they try to hide it on air, you can’t help but notice, Robin has gained a bunch of weight. Fat legs, fat butt, and only from shoulders up is she cute. The thing I have always noticed, FoX News Channel, always has those hot blondes and near hot models on there as FoX News contributors. Where as CNN, has few really hot bods on their news shows. Likewise, have you noticed that only the Today, show is live for all 4 hours of their show, where as Robin Meade as well as FoX & Friends is repeated. The first two hours are live the rest of the next 3 hours, is taped.

Last , I want to know what the thing is with Lohan. Shit leave the gal alone. Doesn’t the nations media get the idea, that the only reason that Lindsey commits these mishaps is to keep her in front of the camera, any camera? Other wise we might only remember Lindsey from Clueless and Herbie Rides Again.

Now as I close, think of what you can do close to home, this summer. If your in the toew bizzness like I am, are you looking to revisit your rate schedule? To adjust your toew rates. If not you might think about it. While fuel surcharges are legal, factoring in near if not $5.00 a gallon diesel, and $4.50 gallon reg go fuel, is very possible with the unrest in Libya and middle east.

Time for a push on domestic bio fuels huh?

More Later, but remember I’m always in touch so you can be in touch.

Stay Tuned,

my blog sig  awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
One has a greater sense of intellectual degradation after an interview with a doctor than from any human experience. - Alice James
Proverbs 14:22“Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail MW KOA LOGO