Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HazzardAyre46 Unfinished Business

HAZZARDAYRE MASTER AYREWATCH1

There are times when something will jerk you back from dreaming back into reality. While the efforts to exit go nowhere Idaho is ongoing, fact is still there is the condition of the mission, that like it or not, not only myself but the club was born in Idaho. With that said I have things I need to finish here before I close the door on being in Idaho.

From the recovery of the radio gear in Gooding to installation in both Buhl as well as Burley, plus don’t forget the establishment albeit a slight extension , but the establishment of a Idaho sub station for AyreWolf Aviation in both Buhl, Gooding and Carey needs to be completed as well as our organizations warbird restoration shop/hangar in Burley. So rather than fretting moving to Utah in the winter , I have concluded , I’d just stay put, for a few months, ride out my lease here in Buhl, not be pushed out by you know who, like I was in Pocatello, get things legal . That’s something I have not done much if any of. From a city as well as county business license, to renewing our taxing information with the State of Idaho, to networking to generate income by becoming a member of local C-of-C’s .

Look at this , this way. I remember one long drive back in mid 2005 from SLC to Malad, Idaho. I remember the discussion I had with one of our south eastern Idaho commanders, and I said, then , when Idaho is hurting I am there to help. Yes my ancestors are within the Confederate states, but I was born , and to a degree raised in Idaho. Discounting the first 10 years of my life in Utah while Mom & Dad finished up their military service at HAFB, as well as the summers I spent in both Georgia as well as Alabama.

I went to school at Hazzard High, in Hazzard Idaho. Busted my ass on the farm here in Idaho. Went to Vo tech school here in Idaho, in essence I am a first seed of Idaho , not a transplant like some others are. I in all good conscience just shut the door on my home state, just because a few meth headed jerx in MHI, have a hate for me , that is unjustly deserved. Fact is, I’m a mechanic, Idaho is broken, and I am here along with the Knytes of Anarchy as well as B-Flyte of the AyreWolvez to fix what’s broken in Idaho. Just maybe this time we in the club will get noticed for what we do right and be honored for our contribution.

So with that, since I am an Idahoan, I’m here, so I’m dropping my landing gear and staying right here. And if a few don’t like it, tuff. It’s Mountain Home I have a problem with , along with a double standard TV station and one Cable network. As far as Buhl is concerned, I get along fine with everyone. I can strike up a good conversation with anyone here, both at the food store, corner market, etc. I don’t feel like an outsider here. Sure when I first got here, in adjusting to a more laid back style of life , I had difficulties adjusting. The Trust was in a shambles, I had money delivery problems, so yes, I bummed snuff money a few times in Glenns Ferry, sure I got pinched for retail theft in Glenns Ferry, which that in itself was not intentional just a momentary minute of confusion, sure I walked out of the store by mistake with a bottle of cold meds, offered to pay for it was told no. So how can that be theft? After all I did offer to pay for the damn high dollar liquid shit. Outside of that if those there would be honest, there is not one damn thing I was doing wrong there, and most did like it when I spent money there. They have to live with themselves, I don’t. My conscience is clear so there goes.

But , I’ll be damned if I’m going to let a few meth heads from the filthy few of Mountain Home, a town many would like to forget, push me out of my home state. Might it be interesting to them that between AyreWolf Aviation and Southern Eagle Xpress, contributes just slightly over $6,million a year in tax revenue to the state of Idaho, that helps even Mountain Home.

So I am here till this time next year. Now I think I’m going to have a root beer.

By the flyway , did you know I quit drinking?

That in my next entry.

L8R Confederate Aviators

my blog sig   awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
I have a rock garden. Last week three of them died. - Richard Diran
1 Corinthians 2:9“However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HAZZARDAYRE HCC HEADER bar tail