Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Are they forking nuts?

a hazzardayre rosey headera-8 daily breefs header-1[2]

This morning I had a laugh, over coffee.

This prospect of the Knytes whose family has a events center here said our offer of $300K to buy the damn thing, was too low.

They want $400K, want in one hand wish in the other see what fills faster I say.

When we as a club, can buy the entire Burley(SNAKE-RIVER ) Mall for $3,million in a active commercial area next to a Wal-Mart and Interstate, to build into the Reaper Club/HCC Ultimate MC center why the hell would we buy a run down events center in the slum part of town that while is busy but not that profitable if profitable at all for $400K. I just said are you forking nuts?

If I’ve said it once , I’ll say it again, just because we are Confederate Rebels with long hair on two or 6 wheels, don’t make us stupid. Remember we are bikers with wings that know how to fly. More over are not another pigeon to be plucked.

Oh well.

As I sit here taking the collection of meds that the experts say I need to take, One for iron, Doc says I’m enemic What ever that means, and that I need my Thyroid boosted, really? I thought I was hyper enuff?

Then there is my mood stabilizer Lythium, and finally my acid reducer Nexium, I’m seeing my age.

But getting back on course here. When the radio station we just bought for $500K, not more than 5 miles west of this events center, and the mall for $3.5 million, buy that events center for $400K, they’re forking nuts.

These folks are more than Yankees they’re carpet baggers.

Look up the term in your confederate dictionary to know what that means.

L8R Ya’ll

me2AYREWOLVEZ LOGO

Ephesians 5:25-26“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail