Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Want to keep the publics attention? Don’t be a read us , we decide, we really don’t want your comment

a hazzardayre rosey headerPappy's Log new

I get so frustrated at these online bulletins that say we welcome your comments, but then you never see yours posted , much less responded to by the person writing the piece.

Thing is, I get so muffed that I’d just asoon tell them , If I’m not good enough to post my comments or for that matter like our area newspapers here in Mini Cassia, that think I stink so bad they wont ever print much less publish my editorial opinion comments that I’d like to say, me not good enuff to publish my comments don’t send me the damn paper. Either one.

Thankfully where I live here my mail now doesn’t get the damn papers any more so that point is now moot. But All the last year I tried to keep an open mind, but today, I frankly don’t give a rats ass.

Most open focused , open minded people in this area are reading the published version of HazzardAyre anyway, but it do frustrate me none the less.

Then I get this thing from Ross On The Radio. Flash up says comments moderated, but will not tell me when they’ll post my comment. I have tried to comment on several from the same place on the facts that of any radio station in this nation period. That HazzardAyre Radio and our station KDXB with 250K of clear FM power blowing the doors off of every station and car and truck tuned to us, has not only weathered the economic bad storm, but hardly noticed it.

Is it such a reach that even with frequency auctions, spectrum harvesting, and all the rest, that KDXB remains at the top of the ratings sweeps here. In fact we are equaled by only one station, in Salt Lake City KBER FM 101.1. The rest of Idaho’s radio stations can’t and wont even come close.

And yet trade publications wont even take notice.

Hell , if we’re so bad and your so stuck up as to not give us at least a wink, then don’t send me the damn publication on my email.

The reason our income has been solid during this economic decline is that we listen to everybody, even the person who has the opinion we are wrong. Even to the point we change to maybe welcome that person back into the fold so-to-speak.

Whether its an insurance agent in a suit, or a repair shop with grease on his coveralls and oil on his hands, his or her money to place an ad with us is the same.

His or her opinion of us is the same.

I have never used the dump button on a caller calling in. Maybe that’s why for 36 years now KTOW FM 105.7 Buhl/Hagerman Idaho and KDXB FM 105.7 Malta/Strevell Idaho remains the real rockabilly, rebel radio station that outshines all of them, including TV.

By the way speaking of TV stations.

Did you notice? Cable One has now blocked KSL-5 out of Salt Lake City? That’s right guess the locals couldn’t compete so the local cable system and local TV stations said, phooey. So no KSL. Guess we’ll just have to watch LDS conference on channel 13 now huh?

Could it be we pointed this out and the locals thought, scrub the completion, and blocked KSL?

Next time, are we getting FaceFart fatigued?

I never see anything new on my FaceFart page.

But then, its Yankees.

L8R Ya’ll

me2


Quote of the Day:
A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.
--Samuel Goldwyn
Ephesians 5:25-26“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail

ASS KICKER TAG 1

knytes symbol 1