Saturday, June 23, 2012

Its what makes life interesting

a hazzardayre rosey headerA SHEEPTRAXX HEADER

I just love how information through a second party gets fuggled up.

Case-n-Point, was yapping at the fix it guy here at the Powers, about the fact if it was me running the place there’d be an outside antenna for Internet. That’s all I said.

Then I mentioned I rode over with our great manager here at the Powers the other day while John did rounds. Now then the Fix it guy goes and tells John that I have a problem with management? WTF? Did anyone get that out of the situation? I think of John as far as dwelling managers as a good one. He’s kind, and sympathetic. He’s been on the bottom end of the income ladder and he understands if you need something , YOU NEED something and does his best to accommodate. Need something fixed? It’s fixed, need a cup of java? Every morning. Hell I even try to economize here by turning off lights, air etc when its not needed. Cause I know that paying that bill ain’t going to be cheap as it is, so I try to help in my own way, yet I get the noise that the fix it guy tells my pal John that I have a problem with management? Bullsbreath. From what few times I have talked to the owner , he seems cool, and again, I in a friendship way like John. So if the Fix it Guy, talking crap, lets just say, speaking bad about a Knyte of Anarchy MC member, is not a good road to go on, dig what I’m saying.

Okay then,

Figured out how to boost octane in the lil truck.

I put less that a pint of denatured alcohol in with my fuel. Seems as though the combination breaks up the corn syrup in the ethanol, and boosts octane.

All I know , mad LiL Lexi bust some moves.

Decisions have been made, and although I have said this b4 , its getting more serious.

B4 I moved into the Powers and this has no reflection on the Powers , the Powers is a good place to bunk down. Any lane, so been getting these visions or dreams etc, about other places. This is in my opinion, and there are damn few head shrinks that believe in this, but visions I think are omens or promptings from sources much more wiser than I telling me to do something.

With that in mind and much has to do with the op’s of Top Gun over the next two months, but if I qualify for Top Gun, and get not only my CDL, but can get driving again, so I can tell SSA thanks but no thanks, fine I remain around Idaho, although I’ll move to Buhl or Filer. If not then I’m hightailing it to Salt Lake City.

I think that the visions are the minds way of saying it does not want to be in these conditions.

Last but not least, being somewhere I’m not under the gun of C-One for TV, might be a good thing as well.

I truly

would love to explore that with Comcast. Not that I did not have issues with Comcast, but the difference is, that when I trucked down to the Sandy HQ Office of Comcast Utah, and met with the powers that be and explained I need a better pipeline, that I am streaming radio programming over the Internet and I need not only faster but more bandwidth. Also explaining pay check comes at THE FIRST of the month, NOT THE MIDDLE, of the month, Comcast , kept me active and worked with me, even offered to be a supporting sponsor of the radio station.

Did Cable One do that? No they sent over an truck load of stuff to Gooding of all we did not need, charged me near $900.00 on a free install, where was the FREE part? And when I asked to escalate the situation over the local manager to Pheenix, I was denied the ability to do so,. However, in September , I am going to a warbird convention, there in Pheenix and am going to make it a point to explain things to that office, so they know how bad things are fuggled up here.

And ya’ll can bet it wont be a third or send party fuggle up.

L8R Ya’ll

me2awlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
--Confucius
Isaiah 40:31“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail

401957_10150981341629802_200927219_n