Friday, June 29, 2012

Early Morning Hazzard County DayBreak

a hazzardayre rosey headersunrise[2]

As I head to bed again , immediately after I write this, since I been working all night I begin to ponder if all that we go through in attempting to achieve more is truly worth it? The fact is even the most original idea, is no longer original.. Example, we all know that Hazzard County Choppers is MY and the Knytes-of-Anarchy’ bike shop. It’s also known or should be that Hazzard County Choppers is the name the then Hazzard County Knytes now Knytes-of-Anarchy gave to its custom big bike sibling. Yet I see on numerous sites the images, and all being copied for somebody else’s financial gain. I think the remedy is a legal one, so it’ll be handed over to the legal Eagle’s , but it’s a simple example of how fast that somebody out there wants YOUR thing, and that original thought is truly absent in today’s population and it ain’t just the Union Yankees of the so Called USA. I can remember years ago, I was sipping tea with my better half Monkee, and I came up with an idea of hammering two pieces of wood together, putting some sort of tread material on it so that our pregnant daughter could excersize. Guess what a year or so later, some broad on TV started touting it as the Stair Stepper. This was MY idea. Should have patented it. Seems any more if you ain’t paying some near stuffed shirted attorney to register and copyrighting every damn thing some asshole is going to copy the damn thing.

The old adage of Uncle Jessie Duke, still applies, “ If ya’ll got a good idea, shut up.” I love sharing the news with ya’ll our members and supporters of the club sometimes several times a day, but I’m beginning to think, we need two things, a website of our own, and a place on it for real PAID and registered members of the Knytes. That is secure that NO-ONE can invade except us the club members.

Any mile body drained need sleep.

Stay Tuned

MY NEW WOLF SIGawlvz logo


Quote of the Day:
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
--Dr. George Washington Carver
Psalm 138:8“The LORD will vindicate me; your love, LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sweet ayre1ST SIGN