Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So who cares?

wolf byte hedder

As these meds for my summer flu take me to a land of euphoria , I think of a few things. Last night I had this vision or dream whatever ya’ll want to call it, in me being down in Ogden Utah, regaining one of old Steve’s trucks that was the one I found b4 LexiBelle, so I was driving around but could not find the on ramp from Ogden to come back here to Burley. Dream or prompting?

So here I was hammering away earlier and saw a posting in my email from some sales gal at the Weekly News here in Burley saying she didn’t want any further emails from me. I never intended to send her any. But once I must have put her in my automatic senders list , but took it out. But the fact is, only now she barks? Oh really? After how many months, must’ve written something that hit on a nerve.

Last weekend was Fathers day. Does these jerx here realize it was MY dad MY father that obtained and donated through the D-O-D and HAFB that fighter aircraft at the gate to their damn airport? Do they realize although only now just a golf course but it was 80% of My Dad’s money that built the Ponderosa Inn here? Then of course there is the Slime News. I can’t even count how much work, money donated, that was because of my Dad, and my prompting my Dad to contribute to so many causes and the growth that this little dirtwater area has enjoyed over the years.

And I, the Knytes and the AyreWolvez get snubbed? I say to Jay, and his staff at the Weekly News Journal, and The Voice, bite me, I threw down , many times a branch of peace, offered to buy your high priced advertising, so I say piss on you.

HazzardAyre will keep walking over ya’ll. Just remember Russ at Star Taxi/Alpine Motel, he vanished through mysterious circumstances because he pissed off the Knytes. Nuff said.

Bottom line , “Who Cares?”

L8R Ya’ll

me2awlvz logo

Ephesians 5:25-26“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail

ASS KICKER TAG 1

knytes symbol 1