Saturday, June 16, 2012

Courtesy has a price on it

a hazzardayre rosey headerGears logo 1

If a media outfit be it a TV station or publishing place like newspaper , if they use a piece of anothers creation, without permission , a law suit can and usually is in the works following those works.

Now if you want permission to use this or that you contact the creator of that whatever. If you’re a media firm big enough, you’ll get it next to free. BUT not FREE. You’ll usually have to at least pay some sort of user fee.

So what does this have to do with me?

I see on a regular basis, illegal copying of our printed and published products and it has to end.

Like over a TR Footnotes. I see things that I started. Pretty soon ya’ll will see nylon footed models showing off equipment in TR Footnotes. My question is, why can’t some of these people consider us just like they do say NBC or CNBC and not redoux everything we do, or are we in the Knytes the only creative people left on Earth? Even so if we are, I want paid, or at least acknowledgement from whoever is doing that copying of our stuff. If ya’ll want to use stuff from HazzardAyre or any subsidiary, tell ya’ll what? Send me $20.00 and ya’ll can use it all over the damn place, don’t send me $20.00 or get the permission , ya’ll will pay through the nose in court, or end up like a local motel/taxi company owner did in Burley here , missing and found dead.

Like I said, Courtesy has a price, we ain’t doing it for free any more.

Oh and for those in my area that gave me such a hard time on bumbing me some SKOAL few weeks ago, I have a great memory, wait till this winter when ya’ll are on the side of the road in the freezing cold and snow needing a toew. Ask me then, if my price is negotiable? Sure ya’ll can call the auto clubs, guess what ? Most auto clubs in our area are handled by us, I don’t mind making you wait until your fingers are freezing to the bone.

All I’ll say then is, remember when I needed a can of SKOAL and my paycheck was late?

LIKE I SAID, COURTESY HAS A PRICE ON IT!!!

L8R Ya’ll

cooters mini sig 2


Quote of the Day:
No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.
--John Calvin Coolidge
Psalm 103:13“As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail

PISS U OFF 2