Sunday, June 17, 2012

Could it work this time? Let me know.

a hazzardayre rosey header

AT THE END OF THE DAY

Over the last few years after being so stupid and mystified by the oasis visions of life in Idaho years ago that I reluctantly relocated back here to Idaho, and have been trying I think to force a round peg into a square hole. The old saying by one of our Bro’s the Ace Of Spades , said, you can lead the horse to water but ya’ll cain’t make it drink, and if ya’ll hold its head in the trough all its gonna do is drown.

Which I have I think been trying to do by trying to get a 75% LDS stuck up area, to look past that Book of Mormon and get off their golden toilets long enough to see that what the Knytes and myself have been  trying to get them to do for 10 years.

Be that as it may the golden Oscar is up for grabs for us again. There are 5 video productions in the works that our parent media company(Southern Steele Media) will be casting for.

The first is obvious , siuidaho logo 1

the next is:

IHC NOVIE LOGO ART

Wizards of Waverly Place The College Years,

and of course

HazzardAyre, the real movie autobiography of where HazzardAyre Radio began and all involved in getting it here.

The problem I’m having is, after at least a dozen times casting things and never getting anywhere, I am apprehensive in trying to cast again. But hey its said if ya’ll fish the pond long enough eventually you’ll catch something, so I’m gunna keep trying. Just wonder if maybe moving to a different pond and using different bait, might help, more L8R ya’ll .

I’m 10-10 on the side, good numbers to ya’ll.

SSX1 

my blog sig

Psalm 68:4-5“Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him—his name is the LORD. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail