Saturday, June 30, 2012

I’m fearful of Americas future

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERREDNECK RENDERINGS

When it comes to this nations future, I’m genually concerned.

From what I can see except on some rare and I mean rare exceptions, like this young darling I met over Buhl way on FaceBook, but the majority of our nations youth and many of the 25 to 45 year old demographic, are lazy, none creative, timid, people.

Justifiably so, in their lifetime they have seen the Twin Towers blown to bits in NYC in 2000, they have seen our nations Government leaders become so corrupt and corrupt in and of power that nobody believes what they say, we have seen our nations money supply all but dry up. So what is the future? Why should they believe? And is there an answer?

No I’m not going to get up on my pulpit and preach, and no its not only Kahless(GoD) that can save us, but there is that flag and what it represents that most Union schools do not teach about.

When it comes to the Civil War, the majority of the talk is of the Union Blue side, little is spoken of the gray Confederate side. But that is the answer. To put this short, from the day that, that lying bastard Abe Lincoln began corrupting America, we have went along with it. Now I think its time, that we try it Jefferson Davis’ way and try it the way of The United Confederate States Of America .

To make this interesting and more direct and get ya’ll pointed in the right direction, I urge ya’ll to , surf over to www.dixiebroadcasting.com click on the link that says LISTEN NOW, then scroll down and Click on the tab.

More L8R, but if we don’t do something, it ain’t Europe that will need us, it’ll be us needing Europe, or something cuzz we will be hungry.

And how to get our youth directed in the right way?

That in my next report.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sighcaw logo

Zechariah 14:9“The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

imagesCA6XXH2O Hazzard County AyreWolvez Banner

hazzardayre tailASS KICKER TAG 1