Friday, June 29, 2012

Did you see it? If not ya’ll didn’t miss anything.

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDER HAZZARD AYRE SUNSET EDITION

If you missed this, you didn’t miss anything. After

many years, FoX 35 of Twin Falls and its Pocatello, sibling

concluded its rein of newscasts.

As what was Fox of our area is sent over to the guru’s of

KMVT and what or who picks up the ball in Pocatello , I do not yet

know.

As soon as I do, you’ll know.

Why do I care about FoX? Simple, for 4 or so months each year

FoX is the home to NASCAR, and the Daytona 500.

Outside of that I do not really care, except to say, to the management

of these stations, maybe if ya’ll hadn’t been so stuck up last spring to me and

the club, Perhaps ya’ll would’ve had the money to keep FoX.

As I close on this, I saw that our friend that I remind lives in Soda Springs

Idaho and that entire area, was settled by most of my kin folk and my roots

run deep there, Brandi Erickson, seems to have filled out her uh , chest muscles

well. Guess having many babies does that.

So does that mean all of those segments on FoX news like, Time Out and

others are GONE? Does that mean Doug Iverson’ weather casts and weather

pics are gone?

Does this mean albeit not much, but the only outside news that we came to know

on FoX News at 9, is gone?

Seems so.

Again remember, those who always said WE at the club and our broadcast operations

were unstable, are the ones, giving up the ship. While we remain operational, making

money and serving the public.

Guess the Hazzard way ain’t so bad after all.

Next time,

the Cassia County Fair.

L8R

my blog sig hcaw logo



--