Saturday, June 30, 2012

If a Wolf is a social Animal, then I’m the exception

a NEW HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERKNYTECYDE HEADER 2

If a Wolf is a social Animal, then I must be the exception.

I don’t work well in social living conditions.

Perhaps its because I have not found that proper living environment yet.

Seems as though about the only environment I’d live well in, would be a biker commune or complex. At least a place that had others of the same two wheeled mindset and thinking. While some think I am never satisfied, ya’ll might be right, and yes I’m living to regret moving from the house over yonder in Heyburn, extra money left over or not, this Powers Motel place ain’t no where near what its cracked up to be.

When a manager discloses private conversations to other residents, or thwarts off other residents from others. There’s a confidentiality problem. Of course  fix up of the property is lack luster at best if it gets done at all.

Sure keeping a place clean is my business and I do, what else would a Confederate Marine do? But when filth, bugs, etc creeps into my place from places next door, then it becomes the problem of the who that owns and rents the place.

While I like residing here, I ain’t beyond saying I’m already looking for new quarters.

More in the direction of the Pocatello, and Boise areas, of Idaho, since I determined that as much as I’d love to, Salt Lake City is just too expensive. No move until spring, but I’m shopping.

Even thinking on Buhl, going to look into that on Tuesday. Maybe there’s an unadvertised place over yonder there, that might fit the criteria, I need.

After all if I can’t be a social animal, might as well be a secluded animal.

Okay, then on club bizz. Gave the boot, by mutual agreement of the teen here that was looking at being a hang-around/prospect. The parents, too churchy, think Junior hanging around the Knytes is too creepy as they say, so who cares? Didn’t need him any way.

But I notice, even though many think me and us are so poor, they come strutting around when their cupboard is empty or the first of the month is on deck and no rent money.

MamaWolf once said, the byrd that flys too high ends up in a cow platter. In essence, these byrds have landed face first in cow dung, and want me to pull them out. Hey I dig recovering rydes, out of mud, but not idiotic insulting people who gave me and/or the club the cold soldier and now look to the club and/or me to get em out. I say, Bullsbreath.

Any mile sleep is required.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sighcaw logo
--

Zechariah 14:9“The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

hazzardayre tailASS KICKER TAG 1

251884_414756928566521_700518474_n