Wednesday, August 8, 2012

If it smells like dog shit on your shoes, its probably dog shit on your shoes

A HOT HAZZARDAYRE HEDDERHAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME SIGN

I must be the most patient if not the most understanding guy on planet earth or at least in Mini Cassia.

Had a 2007 Caviler I was going to do a replacement on a water pump, but the Mexican who owned it came and got it, without paying a diagnostic fee, let alone shop time. Let the beaner get it fixed for less or better elsewhere. Most shops would charge this guy at minimum $2,500.00 for the job.

Granted old skool water pump R&R is no big deal. And not that much time. But these new little Chevy’ are harder. You have to remove virtually the entire top of the engine to get to it. Plus raise the engine after loosening the motor mount, 6 hours just shop time, at $30.00 an hour, My $40.00 an hour labor, my price just over $500.00 . The time book says more. All we requested was half in advance of customers we do not know. He didn’t, so grand theft auto charges will be filed in the morning.

My people had no business releasing the car before I could resolve the situation, which I couldn’t since I had to go to Salt Lake City running scrap metal Wednesday.

Charlie and Ricky will hit the wall on this, but since its my shop, the entire cost will be taken out of my hide. Such is life in no go Idaho. From now on, if it ain’t a Harley or old skool hot rod, it ain’t going in the shop. Only toewing.

Then there’s my neighbor, been putting me off on payment for fixing his kids pedal bike. Okay fine, with me and the Knytes we don’t get mad we just get even.

The lights of Boise are getting brighter all the time.

Stay Tuned , be back after HazzardAyre Radio.

my blog sigHCCLOGO1


Quote of the Day:
A civilization is built on what is required of men, not on that which is provided for them.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Luke 12:6-7“Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
Black Shieldhazzardayre tail