Saturday, August 25, 2012

Law Suits everywhere but do you really win?

BLOG UNDERCOVER377035_10151142754568287_2074630732_n

Everywhere you read and look anymore there is a law suit.

Forget about workin  for a living its more  like suing for survival.

One of the fellers involved in that sex abuse case with PennState and Sandusky is now suing PennState. Thing is it happened there so must be guilty if nothing more than association.

The Knytes-of-Anarchy are currently involved in three suits, all with heavy price tags. One involves the hiding of the net sales funds of the sale of the Ponderosa Inn here in Burley/Heyburn Idaho. Seems when George and his brother, sold the damn thing leaving off the damn golf course, they forgot to pay my Mom & Dad, thus the Montgomery Trust thus me. A little over $250,million and some public and very important people will be drug over the coals when that goes to trial next year.

There is the suit of the Montgomery Trust against both the joint combination of Flying J Inc. and Pilot Travel Plazas. Seems as though at the point that Transportation Bank, and Flying J , forgot to inform Pilot, about a few of their liabilities, of around just under $250,Million. That should begin pouring money out in February 2013. And finally, the suit between Metro Securities, out of Portland Oregon/Seattle Washington, and the Montgomery Trust/Knytes-of-Anarchy(Hazzard County Knytes). When a few of Metro’s big wigs were caught with their hands in the honey jar, the result was, shareholders, policy holders and more lost money to well over several billion dollars. The Montgomery Trust, lost $350,million. Albeit supposedly going to be repaid, I don’t think I’ll live that long.

Even then the attorneys will dine on the majority of these monies. Hell at $1,000.00 an hour this is going to get expensive.

Talking about law suits, do you think I’d win over suing the Times News for wasting my time, two years ago. Telling me they were going to a story on the club but then never did.

Could I charge them the $50.00 an hour I had to wait for them? Somehow I don’t think so.

I’m resting this weekend kicking back. Ricky called at 00:30 hours on his way to Soda Springs, normally I’dve been in the truck headed to Loves then on in the rig. Thing is no gas in LiL Lexi. So I loose money. Which relates to discussions between myself and the legal crew on suing that CTR Payee services I got. Along with Carey & Adams Realty to name a few. Something smells, here, restricted money flow by CTR, watch and see if by November I haven’t got a new payee. More over watch and see if CTR isn’t putting some money in my pocket, in repayment.

Finally going to see the Sheriff in the morning, about the theft of things on my truck.

Tune in tonight to HazzardAyre, and think this, are kids still as stupid about sex today as we were?

L8R Ya’ll

big ayre sig HCG LOGO


Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire
Psalm 119:165“Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NewKnytes hazzardayre tail 2

559207_10151117723078287_1729966295_n