Thursday, August 9, 2012

Young reporters who are female on KMVT are always pregnant

hazzardayre quik winged logoPappys Log hedder

Have ya’ll ever noticed, that most if not all the gals working as intern reporters on KMVT 11 out of Twin Falls Idaho are always pregnant? Then of course there is the expertise of the reporters. Most if not all are move in’ not area Idaho residents. Now ya’ll might think why pick on poor little KMVT? Thing is, I have pitched myself at minimum of 20 times to good old Chris there the GM, that I’d gladly do the weather gig there.

Fact is, I know this valley, I have lived here for over 45 years. I know what’s up in the sky and how to read those clouds, just like all  pro aviators should. So why don’t they hire me? Simple personality conflicts to put it mildly.

Take this new gal, Amiee  on there. I try to trust the weather cast she voices and presents. Problem is I can’t trust it. So I watch one of the Boise channels now that FoX belongs to KMVT conglomerate. While its illegal to create a monopoly, still who would say anything. Most here are okay with paying only one or two sources for their TV ads. That is anyone not a member of The Knytes or , and not over the age of 60. Most of the younger crowd want what we deliver on Confederate Star and HazzardAyre.

But then too, aren’t you truly glad there is HazzardAyre?

Now if KMVT would do something about the baby factory at their station, in the news department.

Keep it here.

Stay Tuned Ya’ll

awlvz logomy blog sig

CLUB CARD 2hazzardayre tail 2