Thursday, August 9, 2012

Life has curves and speed bumps, and in Idaho a lot of Dead Ends

a NEW HazzardAyre blog hedderHAZZARDAYRE AFTER HOURS

Of all forms of communication and messages, perhaps it is music that drives ones mind to wander and ask, is there nothing more. Like many I search, yet in many ways I do not know what it is that I truly search for.

During one of my music blocks last night on HazzardAyre, I looked up a thing on the internet, about possible housing in or near Boise.

There are places in luxury complexes for less than I’m paying for this spider trap I live in , here in Burley.

Now just because I’d move does that mean greater opportunity and money generation? Some how I am not yet sure.

It has to do I think with the entire spectrum of both the club and me. For going toewing , Boise might be a hard run, although not impossible. Once upon a time I had some real serious earning potential there. Circumstances became such that a move to Pocatello was needed so that uncoupled that , but it was there.

I threw away a serious maybe for a real Dead End. Been living with it ever since.

Would that happen a third time? No one can truly predict that since I do not hold a Wizards Crystal ball, or possess skills of fortune prediction. Nor have I ever heard of lightning striking three times. Twice maybe, but not three.

While Utah holds some family strength, the fact that its just too expensive for me to live there on current income. So Boise is the next big thing.

I found it both satisfying, and disturbing at the same time, that going to the shop this evening that all of OJ’s power tools had been taken home, maybe that chapter of this book is closing. The releasing of a repair job, car yesterday, cost the company money, of a diagnostic fee, but outside of that we did not loose much. No parts were bought, no labor put forth so no whoop.

The soap opera I lived through there over the last few weeks is enough to have been to where any, and I mean ANY other boss would have sent the entire bunch packing. Do the work or take a hike.

Shit, most things I had to do myself, so oh well, don’t go away mad , just go away.

Hey they came to me, I did not , seek them out. And as they say life goes on. But it was a reality check that simply says, Mini Cassia Idaho is just not for me, and its again time to put my shop together with Tommy’ up there and get going, both building hot Harley’ and towing.

I went to Facebook, took out all those involved in the fiasco and kept one, who most likely I’ll unplug later today.

At least Charlie paid me and after all, that’s who along with Ricky, I depend on.

So what about KDXB ? Move the tower and all to American Falls, install a new station in or near Boise, where resources are more plentiful.

All I can say is , this was one helluva ride.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig HCCLOGO1

HAZZARDAYRE LOGO
Quote of the Day:
Critics are like eunuchs in a harem. They're there every night, they see it done every night, they see how it should be done every night, but they can't do it themselves
--Brendan Behan--Quoted by Gyles Brandreth in *Theatrical Disasters*

Luke 12:6-7“Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NewKnyteshazzardayre tail 2