Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Times have changed but people ain’t .

A HOOKER TOW BLOG HEADER_thumbimagesCAK1Q0KF

In the olden golden days of the old west, if you got threatened or pestered enough , you could go out, find the perp, and plug his but, bury his body and little would be done.

Today the thieves can rob you of your property , violate your home, defile your loved ones, and oh yes you report it, law comes, makes a report, but that’s it. Little is done.

But dig this, took a survey of LexiBelle, found not only my spare dolly wheels stolen, but my J-T, hooks are gone. Oh yes, now LexiBelle is inside a shop bay, where she can’t be harmed. But even with the crap in Goons Ferry from the pricks in MHI, LexiBelle was left alone. So taking inventory, we find broken windshield, stolen dolly spares, tow chains gone. Total to replace $880.00 . Will the perp be caught? Maybe. Law enforcement was called, took pictures , investigation started. Prognosis? I’ll have to slowly replace it all. If someone wanted me to leave, why not leave my stuff alone, let me repair it and I go away. By doing this it just delays the progress of me getting me and the Wolf-Pack, out of here. If you add the cost of an additional shop I’m out just over $900.00 . Question is and I am revolving this in my mind. All the things stolen are towing specific. Few other people if any would need this stuff. Rival towing service, maybe, but the quandary here is that , for nearly a year and a half LexiBelle sat in both Rupert and Heyburn, nothing ever happened to the truck. NOTHING. For a year or so prior , LexiBelle sat on a back lot of A1, on 5th ave, in Twin Falls. unfenced. Again nothing happened to her. One month , she is violated in a secluded , isolated yard. What gives?

Wish we could do as we did in the old west, pull the trigger and be done with it. Back then too hurting or stealing your horse was punishable by hanging.

People are still, thieves, poor and stupid. Times have changed , not for the better.

I have a feeling some crap is going to hit the fan soon, and someone is going to paying restitution.

If who ever is doing this, reads this, somewhere. Remember a taxi service owner here dug his nails into my arm and cost me money too. He ain’t here no more, or alive.

Life goes on.

More L8R

my blog sigHIGHWAY HOOKER SIG


Quote of the Day:
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
--Anonymous
James 1:22“Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCG LOGO hazzardayre tail