Friday, August 24, 2012

There ought to be before.

morning java

I know my limits. As both a pilot as well as aviation mechanic I would never attempt to do say transplant a kidney.

I wonder though at more while mundane therapy providers as well as service in general providers and ask why is there not more in a state that needs more due to an aging population? More on the last one in a minute.

Okay, take my PSR, Todd. He comes on board in April 2009, up roots me to Buhl, a place that I could not afford to begin with, as you will see a pattern will emerge.

I get there, in one month I’m so stressed food and money wise I have to near beg. Finally and only by my hand , got together with Ricky and Charlie, but up to that point. Now then just about the time I was on the verge of relocating from Buhl to Burley here, a thing that I’m glad someone snuffed him cause the jackass that conned me to moving here sure as hell deserved it.

In so doing though I was shocked at rental rates here, had two alternatives in Buhl, one being a store front. $125.00 a month plus electricity. Over a few months as it did something better came up but no, already moved into a place in Rupert that was a mouse house, truly. Mice all over, the place was filthy. Even though even nb4 I lost the first shop, I had found a place here for $180.00 a month, which could have provided both a place to sleep as well as shower, again Todd like the place in Buhl, said no. I get to feeling at times like the guy thinks that by keeping my funds low or inaccessible that its safer to the public.

Okay then, Todd’s advice over the last few w3eeks has really gotten under my skin.

First there was the statement by him to both my Counselor, that aircraft pilots only make $50k a year. Excuse me, has this guy really looked? A good Private General Aviation Pilot can make in excess of $150,000.00 a year. Airline pilots making even more. Todd's thing was that Voc-Rehab of Idaho, would not fund when the outcome was less that the funds required to train. Its about equal. But instead of just one opinion, how about a review here? A follow up. This is not Todd’s fault, its that on both runs at Idaho’s Voc Rehab, have turned up no. Apparently there is no money in the till to fund aviation training, yet Idaho has a long history with aviation, and being able to fly in this state can make one a good living. But does this get attention? No.

But for my PSR to say that the costs outweighed the return financially was wrong. There ought to be a longer period of time for one of these PSR’s before they are turned loose.

And finally.

I have chatted about this before , but I’ll do it again.

The need for me to have a payee for my funds extends from the days when my cousin Bud, was the administrator Trustee of the Montgomery Trust. At the time, I admit could not handle money well. Handling the greater half of $600,000.00 is a task. When much of that was lost in two volatile investments that went belly up, Bud enrolled me in Social Security. With the factors of mere PTSD and Migraine headaches.

Bud took over managing money.

When Bud became too ill to do this duty, because of the lack of options I took on the situation of having this outfit called CTR Payee Services in Blackfoot, Idaho.

Over all the person in charge does the job. But not entirely to my satisfaction. Both in the condition of keeping me informed or just simple communications.

Two blunders by the same service, one not completely CTR’s fault but still enough to get me concerned, was the transfer of funds from Bud to the new account in December 2011. After a month and a half, and mostly through Bud and 2nd Cousin Shar, it got done, but not b4 I was without power and water for a weekend. Then came the last of February. I assumed that CTR had paid the cable bill. She didn’t, so I get a shut off notice. Meaning I have to pay the entire thing. Now I’m behind $400.00 and nothing has been paid on it. Where the heck is the money going?

I could go on, but one would thing that in all of the state of Idaho, there would be at least two maybe three other outfits that did SSA Payee services? I’d try doing that except, I’m a beneficiary and thus can’t be my own money manager (yet) which is why I’m going to Counseling and have a PSR so I can document and certify that I’m mentally stable enough to handle my own money.

However that said The Knytes-of-Anarchy is still looking into establishing such a service, sometime after the first of the year.

Again though, how come nobody else does this. What ? $50k a year is not enough? Shoot, $ 4,200.00 to send out checks two weeks of the month is not a bad way of making money.

More L8R

Time for bed.

L8R

big ayre sig NewKnytes


Quote of the Day:
We need not all agree, but if we disagree, let us not be disagreeable in our disagreements.
--Martin R. DeHaan
Psalm 116:1-2“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AyreClub Plaque_thumb              hazzardayre tail 2