Monday, August 6, 2012

Little to no information at least on Facebook

a NEW HazzardAyre blog hedderA closer look hedder

Have you ever been looking over Facebook, and one of the so called friends post something and then just leaves you dangling. You want to know more, YOU want to get one of those, but guess what? Who ever your so called FaceFart friend , posted the thing never gave the link or how you could get more 411.

I always marvel at Facebook. Ever since its introduction , its part prying eyes, mostly bs. So what do you do?

For the most part I pick my friends on there of people I really know. Next I make sure what I put on, and always give an accurate link, so that folks in curiosity that want to know more can learn more.

Hell , and while many say don’t do it, but I even post phone numbers, REAL phone numbers and contact information for the club and company on my blogs and postings. This way folks who want to get in touch can. That’s how one sells.

Perhaps that’ why HazzardAyre, The Knytes-of-Anarchy, and even Hazzard County Choppers has weathered the economic storm that we are slowly pulling out of.

Now I can understand that with the sex crime perpetrators out there especially on tweens and all need to be careful, hackers and all, but if your trying to get some momentum going for a real , let me repeat, REAL organization , you have to let folks know how to get in touch.

If your too immature to post real information, maybe your too immature for the internet and Facebook.

Big day today I’m hitting the hay.

More on this Monday afternoon on HazzardAyre Radio.

L8R Ya’ll

imagesCAWR7OM8my sig[2]


Quote of the Day:
Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
--Franz Kafka
Psalm 119:160“All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumb hazzardayre tail 2