Thursday, August 2, 2012

When learning how to swim look to see how deep the water is first

HK PHOOTENOTEShazzardayre blog cover

hazzardayre quik winged logoKICKASS

I love head shrinks and counselors. Their entire view is based on science and little else. Of course nobody likes a mirror held in front of them to see just how much of a dillweed or assmunch we really are or the way we act.

Some problems are self generated, some just plain in waking up in the morning, and then there are those that lend a hand or reach out, when every fiber in your being sezz, “don’t go there”.

A month ago these two guys somewhat disgusted with a local security firm here that they were working for had paid them little if anything. So they came to me.

Normally the Knytes do not hire anyone from outside the club, or club members families.

But I took these two on. Out of the two only one a soldier of the Army, has made the cut of a employee. The other is on a probation situation, both in the club and me.

The problem I’m facing right now, is with all these property loses and damage, I don’t even know if I can pay them or anybody.

Club officers are telling me to finish repair on the trucks, the one repair job, secure a place in Boise and get out of the area. Right now that idea is hot in my brain. After all, I do not have one damn thing holding me here. I have no reason, to think that the crap is going to change on a people level, but I have moved under pressure before, like from the little dork of the bikini bar bouncer gig that ya’ll know about.

So I am looking at the condition of the mission, of going the distance just until the season of Sons of Anarchy is over this year, then get out if something good does not break.

The $800.00 I get as take home after deducting my military pension for child support and alimony, the rest is Social Security and a stipend to operate the business for the club.

Thing is, if security is not secure to the point LexiBelle can’t be protected without incurring more debt for having to rent another shop, just to keep my truck under lock & key, what would happen if we had two new carriers there and one of the heavies there?

I truly want to build a business here, but damn do I need to keep getting hit over the damn head?

My business associate in Twin Falls is really shakey in putting things here now. He don’t want his equipment ripped off. Without his and the clubs support , alone I can’t pay anybody.

My Dad used to tell me, when I was younger, learning how to swim in Hazzard Creek.

He used to tell me, before you jump in off that rock and learn how to swim make sure how deep the water is . If its too shallow all you’ll do is hit your head on a rock and could drown. I’m getting to think the Mini Cassia area of no go Idaho is way to shallow and I have barely missed the rock, but I’m still drowning.

I talked to club HQ on the phone, a few ago, they told me, funds for the shop have been frozen, until the investigation into the property damage and theft to my truck is completed.

They gave me 6 months, here. If after the investigation is complete and the people responsible are brought to justice, and I can show some serious measure of success then HCC (Hazzard County Choppers ) here will resume. If not , they offered me a good package, to move to Boise, likewise if I choose, Salt Lake City. Considering I have kin folks in Salt Lake City, where do you think I’m looking?

There is a third option of course and that’s joining Nate’ team in Evanston Wyoming. In all cases after this last month, I understand why the best business in Burley is U-Haul, and the best things going in and out of Burley is Highway 81, U.S. 30 and I-84.

Thing is too, once I go this time, I’ll be damned if I’ll ever, ever come back. Face it, Idaho is dying, the best thing to do is shoot it, let it bleed out and let it die.

Guess those wanting me out have just about won.

More Thursday.

L8R

my blog sigHCCLOGO1

awlvz logohazzardayre quik winged logo

KICKASS

hazzardayre tail 2bjbear3