Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ZzzzQuil is legal alcohol .

hazzardayre blog coverjust rambling on

I want a TV show. Let’s face it, know of any real life drama than the dramatic events of the lyfe in my group?

Think of it, how many people take on the idea of buying a security company, that ends up putting some folks on a trial employment basis, that has a multitude of maladies, both domestic as well as personal, and the kindness of me? Tell me anyone else who would buy a gallon of milk, that barely gave me a glass of same only a month or so ago, and would not even give me a bean of a dish of pork and beans?

The same people find out that I’m not so creepy, not so mean, and one that will help up anyone. Yet I’m the one that gets hammered?

So I want a TV show.

Shit there is Lizard Lick Towing on TrueTV, there was the show Wrecked on SpeedTV, if I got a TV show , I could get manufactures to donate equipment to me too.

Let’s see, there began a TV show starting with a side business of a Wrought Iron Steel company who builds one custom bike, that begins American Chopper that catapults Orange County Choppers into warp drive. Now a super shop. Shit , if I had a TV show I could have a computerized flow jet, too. All OCC is , is a parts assembler, not true customizers. How often do they make the frame from ruff raw steel, (like we at Hazzard County Choppers) do? But hey give me a hit TV show and I’ll get a fancy truck, and a 50,000 square foot shop too.

Just once I’d like to have my day in fame on TV .

Let’s see if they could do it without the spotlight.

Saw a TV ad, featuring a product, called ZzzzQuil. That is NyQuil, without the cough suppressant. In reality, ZzzzQuil is legal alcohol. Now that the frost is off the pumpkin, about the fact that NyQuil had no cold or flu relievers. Just 20% alcohol, which is equal to giving someone a stiff drink of Jack Daniels. Only in this case the booze is colored green.

So Tweens and teens, going back to school. Take some ZzzzQuil with you to school, then ya’ll can get drunk, but it looks like cold meds.

L8R ya’ll

my blog sigHCCLOGO1


Quote of the Day:
Life is hard. It’s even harder if you’re stupid.
--Anonymous
Isaiah 33:22“For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NewKnytes  hazzardayre tail 2

547749_216446155147829_2072865929_n