Saturday, December 29, 2012

Anybody got a $20.00 for gas?

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1AYRERAIDE HEADER

So I wake up to the sounds of a call from Jenna, and hear her guy pal, tickling her clitty under the phone, as she talked watching cartoons, bullstuff, he’s watch nipples bounce.

So then get off the phone and try to call Charley for fuel, still over in my old area. Funny, ain’t it. I move over here, Charley goes over there, so then Jared jumps my ass on the phone, and its like, I forgot this number was reassigned to you and I’ll try Charley on his number, which goes to voice mail.

I know I’ll get fuel eventually, and I know all is well, but a serious discussion of protocol, and procedure between big C , me, and Jared is indeed needed. But you’d think Jared would have said, tell ya what Pat, I’ll bum you a $20.00 , get some gas ya’ll pay back on Tuesday when you get your money from my Dad. If it was in the reverse or other way around that’s what I’d do.

So sit here waiting on a few of the gals for a conference , then try and get in touch with Charley after 3:00 or so.

If there ever was a time for re-examination of this Twin Falls from Burley move, and all. I can truly say, I’m doing it, and why I’ll be damned if I’m dumping the shop, in Burley. If nothing more than a place to retreat to if this Twin Falls gig and all that makes it up goes sour.

Talk at ya’ll later

AYRESIG PROPERHAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
John 14:1-3“[Jesus Comforts His Disciples] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1