Sunday, December 23, 2012

Politically Incorrect

c1APPYAMERICANREPORT

c1<<<<<<<< This flag just might be the salvation or at least the only path to divine salvation for this union.

Seems as the folks and I’m proud to be one of them, that believes in tradition like it was up in those hills as well as our southern nation. We think that Christmas should keep the word Christ in it, not be just abbreviated with an X, as in X_MAS, What he heck is that anyway? Then there is the thing of those that stay on the fence of believing in Christ and our Heavenly Father , that want to neuter the season by calling it just that the Winter Season, or Winter Break. Bullstuff. Christmas although astronomically incorrect is still the birth of Jesus Christ, our real savior who came down to this misguided and arrogant, ignorant earth, to save ALL of us from ALL of our sins.

No body goes through life without sinning, I don’t care how careful you are, from blaspheming our Heavenly Fathers name to coveting property. And even me although I might justify it as saving someone from a otherwise abusive environment, lusting after other’ women. But We all sin.

What lets me sleep, is knowing that when I curl up early mornings as I rarely get to go to bed before 07:00 hours , that’s 7:00 AM for you none military and mentally challenged .

But I rest easy knowing that no matter what I do, that God sent his only son to this earth to pay for my sins, by being crucified on a cross for my sins. And yes yours.

Bill Anderson the kountry singer said it best on his new album , with the title, I still believe in Christmas.

Oh sure there are those that trash a youngsters perception of Santa Clause, sure the time of year is meant more , now days for commerce that thanking God for giving us his son, to love as well, but think of this, and ask yourself what did you do for someone this Christmas?

If you want to see a picture of what this season and time of year really means , look at this>>>>44998_399197263495445_68203126_n<<<<

That’s my mentor and best friend Charlie with his new Granddaughter, and I can’t think of a more precious image of Christmas than that.

Yep I may be Pilitically Incorrect, but I’ll keep my love of good people, I’ll keep the standards I was raised with, I’ll keep my Hazzard County roots strong, I will salute this flag>>c1 I’ll sing the Dixie National Anthem, but most importantly I’ll keep Christ in and will continue to believe in CHRISTMAS.

Happy Christmas to ya’ll

from>>>officialknytesbloglogo

See Ya’ll on the Radio,

cmdt sig_thumb


Quote of the Day:
In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.
--“Mahatma” Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Luke 2:11-14“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
LOG TAIL 1