Sunday, December 23, 2012

So I defriended them on Facebook, guess the war goes on?

HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

So went on line to check my Facebook, page and saw that the illustrious, and arrogant KMVT had said and reporting that snow was falling, like I didn’t know that, as I was out getting people back on the road west of Bliss.

Have been doing that most of the day. I-84 here outside of Twin Falls, has very slushy conditions, with freezing under the light snow pack making driving a real knuckle buster.

So saw that KMVT said , he’d like to hear from some weather spotters and so on.

So I looked and saw nowhere on thereof , a place to put anything on there, much less comment.

Guess the long battle between the Knytes-of-Anarchy including myself versus KMVT goes on. So I decided fine, keep pissing me off, and deleted them as friends and life goes on. Now again I tell you, aren’t you blessed to have HazzardAyre here where you can talk to us and we are not so stuck up?

Talking about HazzardAyre, did a Google search on us, HazzardAyre is getting some online buzz in the good column. That said, watch for expansions to the reach and influence HazzardAyre gains in 2013. We have a full crew coming on board, we now have an onsite engineer, and an onsite Computer IT tech, on board.

Just like our Towing competitors trying to nudge out Dixie And A1 aside, the local news agencies here, including KMVT News ought to move over because , HazzardAyre is here doing what few dare.

Just one question for KMVT, if your going to be on social networks like Facebook, be social, not stuck up. If you want information from viewers, then give us access or shut up.

Like Lee Iacocca said it in an old Chrysler K Car ad, I address this to KMVT, Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way.

By the way KMVT, anytime your joint comes up for sale again, let me know, HazzardAyre is ready to buy.

See ya’ll on the highway and on the radio.

B4 I go, got a blib from our guys in Nashville, HazzardAyre goes visual in May, 2013 with HazzardAyre TV.

More on that in my next posting.

L8R Ya’ll

cmdt sig_thumbHNN LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Opinions are like armpits: Everybody has two of them and they stink most of the time.
--Anonymous
Luke 2:11-14“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

LOG TAIL 1 dxe tow logo

ONE MAN & A TOW TRUCK[2]